C h a p t e r 12 ✔️

So, two days before I checked this book and it had about 26 views. Now it's at 200+ views!! Thank you so much for reading!
I can't express how happy I'm feeling! Thank you soooo much! ❤️❤️

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm nervous" Taehyun muttered as they stood backstage waiting for their debut.

"You'll do great! Don't worry about it! Remember the before debut celebration we filmed yesterday?" Soobin asked and Yeonjun immediately shook his head.

"I was so close to being king. So darn close" Yeonjun muttered and everyone laughed.

After debut~

"We're finally not trainees anymore!" Beomgyu screamed.

"I still feel like a trainee tho!" Taehyun commented.

"I'm so happy I could scream!" Kai squealed like a girl.

They finally got out of their car having reached the dorm. Haru came running out screaming like a maniac.

"You guys were awesome! I couldn't stop crying" She claimed and her swollen eyes confirmed it. The boys all hugged her together and she kept congratulating them and singing crown's lyrics.

"I have to go and record my version of cat and dog today." She smiled.

"We're gonna be watching! You'll do great. This is like your first debut" Kai replied and awkwardly patted her on her back.

"Come here" Beomgyu wrapped his arms around her and hugged her really tight as Kai frowned.

"I loved your debut! How can all of you be so freaking perfect?" She burst into tears again.

After consoling Haru and helping her come back to sanity the boys and Haru walked to the recording studio. The boys were, of course, being congratulated on debut.

Then they sat in production studio waiting for Haru to get started. Haru was nervous and heaved a deep sigh before starting off.

She rapped the song as perfect as she could and could see satisfied faces in the studio.