C H A p t E r 24 ✔️

"Haru? Is that you? Where the fvck have you been? I've been calling you all night. I thought you got kidnapped or something!! Respond to me, child! You're only like five you can't experience rape already" Hana screamed through the phone and Haru flinched at the sudden screeching of her friend.

"I'm sorry Hana. I'll explain everything over a video call." Haru muttered as she switched the call to a video call. Hana gasped and her mouth fell open when she saw the cuts and scars on Haru's arms and face.

"What the hell happened? I'm gonna murder the bastard that decided yo hurt my poor baby" Hana screamed again concerned about her best friend.

"Um.... yeah so I kinda was harassed last night and got sliced with a knife by this super drunk guy until Kai and the boys saved me" Haru explained and Hana's face was a pure shock.

"How are you so casual about this!!? That's it I'm flying over to Korea" Hana yelled as she grabbed a suitcase from under her bed.

"Woah Woah Woah, Hana chill" (Hana as in Hah and na like na jaemin) Haru yelled over the phone and Kai came into the frame in the back cooking eggs.

"Wow, your boyfie can cook? Damn you scored an awesome man" Hana teased over the phone as Haru shook her head and blushed. On the other hand, Kai burst into laughter at the way Haru was flustered.

"He's not my boyfriend!!!" Haru yelled and Hana started laughing. After that, the conversation was all fun and games until the rest of the boys woke up and Hana had to go to bed.

"Oh, that scar is really showing" Soobin muttered as he examined Kai's cheek and Taehyun's forehead.

"They have one too," Yeonjun said as he pointed at Beomgyu's slightly bruised forehead and the scars all over Haru.

"But if the boys go out like this the fans will know that something's up" Soobin sighed and Yeonjun nodded sympathetically.

"Manager will handle it," Kai said as he explained Haru's consequence to everyone. The room was filled with different opinions about the situation.

Then everyone at their breakfast and headed to record at the after-school club while Haru headed to record Crown.

"You ready?" The composer asked as Haru held a thumbs up. She started recording after about 20 minutes of retrying she was finally free.

"I'll probably go out to eat now. Don't worry mom, go to sleep. You must be tired." Haru argued over the phone.

Lunch alone was really boring for Haru. She stayed in her dorm and cooked herself a cup of Ramen when a really strange thought filled her head.

"How would this Ramen taste with bananas and chocolate? I really want chocolate banana spaghetti right now" She grumbled before her stomach started hurting. That was when the realization struck her.

"no no no no no no no..." Haru muttered as she ran into the bathroom and checked.

"NOOOO! WHy???? Why must this time of the month strike me today? I even have to practice the chore for Crown!" Haru yelled as she started crying.

"Damn my moody self. Why I gotta be like this??" Haru cried even louder.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry guys. It's just filler chapters so far!

Hope you still like where the storyline is going, because OH Yeah!! I have been inspired.

Kai appeared in my dream last night (No joke) and gave me an idea for what to do with the rest of the story.

Hope you stick around!!

Thank you!!