chapter 23✔️

"Kai?" Haru muttered as she rubbed her eyes and strained them wider.

"Why do we always end up in the same bed every time?" Haru asked and Kai yawned.

"Doesn't matter. Let's make breakfast together" Kai whispered as he dragged Haru out of bed as she whined.

"But I'm sleepy" She pleaded and Kai pouted.

"Fine then, have it your way" Kai huffed and started tickling Haru as much as his hands possibly could.

"No, no STop! Please. Have Mercy!" Haru laughed as tears started forming in her eyes. Kai lifted her up and gave her a piggyback ride towards the kitchen.

He rested her feet on the ground and turned towards her.

"What should we make for breakfast?" Kai asked and Haru smiled really big.

"Since I grew up in America, I'll teach you how to make one of my breakfasts" Haru replied and grinned.

"I'm thinking Waffles with strawberries and whipped cream, eggs, and....." Haru held her hand up to her chin and scrunched up her nose.

"...Almond milk?" Kai asked and Haru grinned wider than before.

"Perfect! Now, let's get cooking!" She exclaimed and laughed maniacally Kai chucked at her laugh and started getting ingredients out of the cupboards.

"I think my dad taught me how to make them once" Kai replied as Haru listened attentively. "He also gave me great advice on picking a future partner" Kai smirked as Haru's cheeks flushed a deep pink and her eyes widened.

"You know~ For those history projects and stuff" Kai added after that and Haru glared at him.

"You're such a tease" She muttered embarrassed

"First you sift flour, baking powder, and salt together in a bowl," Haru repeated like she had memorized a math formula. Kai nodded and did as she told him.

"I'll whisk buttermilk, yogurt, butter, eggs, and sugar together in a separate bowl. Then we mix them together since without one of them the batter would be incomplete." Haru smiled as she poured her mix into his mix.

"Just like you and me" Kai exclaimed and Haru slapped his arm.

"You Are Such a flirt!" She yelled as she tried to hide her red face. Kai's face was a deep shade of pink as well.

After that Haru folded the strawberries into the batter.

"Great! Do you have a waffle iron?" Haru asked and Kai shook his head. Haru sighed and muttered a great.

"I have one at my dorm, let's go get it." Haru replied and they both walked out towards her dorm.

"As a consequence my members won't be joining me for another month apparently. So basically they will be treated like normal trainees just in they're companies and will transfer over a month after. That's when I have to explain everything to them" Haru read as she looked at the letter that TXT's Manager had put inside her house.

"That's not that bad right?" Kai said as he tried to encourage the sulking lad.

"Then we'll have to be trainees for just six months and debut! That's horrible. What if I'm not good enough or like I suck at dancing and bring the team down or- " Haru was interrupted when Kai brought his face really close to hers. Just an inch away and hugged her.

At this point Haru's heart rate was exploding through the roofs. Her eyes widened at his sudden action and she looked at him in surprise as he separated from her.

"You're awesome. Even though your having to debut early I'm sure you'll do great. Maknae and lead vocal" Kai smiled through his already pink face.

Haru smiles back and grinned at him. "Thanks. Honestly I have no idea of what to say" Haru replies honestly and Kai chuckled. Oh how much he loved this girl.

"Let's get that waffle maker then" he replied and they got the waffle maker, a spare set of clothes for Haru and her phone and walked back to the boys dorm.

They finished making the waffles and put whipped cream over it and Kai decided to work on the eggs while Haru replied to her very sacred bff on text.

Even though Haru wasn't supposed to tell anyone she had told Hana. She was her best friend after all.

When Haru unlocked her phone there was about 85 messages from Hana. Haru mentally cursed at herself before putting Hana on the line and telling Kai to shut up while she spoke.

Author
Hey guys! Hope you liked the chapter.

And if any of you are getting confused just feel free to message me and I'll explain what's going on so far!

Thank you for reading!!