C h A P T e r 33 ✔

Omg 7K VIEWS!!!!

Yay! Thank you so much.

-----------------
Haru couldn't meet up with the boys for the rest of the day. They were doing something to there hair and getting ready for the jacket shoot for Cat and Dog.

"This is so unfair, why can't I see their hair until the concept photos are released?" Haru grumbled making the staff laugh.

"It's ok Haru, I mean we're on the set for the jacket shooting right now. So the boys'll come out in a few minutes. While we wait, do you want to hang out with the animals for a while?" One of the staff members asked.

"Oooh ofcourse Eonnie I'd love to!!!" Haru exclaimed as she walked over to the puppies, cats and one bunny.

"Awww, they're all so cute!" She exclaimed as she played with all of them when someone tapped her on the head. She turned around and saw Hueningkai waving at her.

"Oh my god. No offense but you look like a really nerdy kid right now" Haru giggled as Kai pretended to be offended.

"Hey Haru!" Beomgyu waved as Haru saw his blonde colored hair. Her mouth fell open when she saw that Yeonjun had also dyed his hair. She almost died after seeing Soobin pick the bunny when it was a cat and dog shoot and Taehyun's flipped hair made her fan girl so hard.

She couldn't help but play with the little cat that Yeonjun held backstage and hung out with the dog that Beomgyu had. Later she was tasked to take the two dogs on a walk which she gladly accepted.

Beomgyu chose to accompany her on this little task as well, after he removed his makeup and changed onto more casual clothes he joined her in their little walk since Kai had something filled in his schedule.

-------------------------------------------------------------

"You ready?" Haru asked as she tapped her foot on the ground indicating how impatient she was getting.

"Yeah let's go" Beomgyu smiled as he took the leash of one of the dogs and started walking down the sidewalk with Haru.

"So how's life been? I haven't been able to spend much time with you lately" Beomgyu sighed as he turned over at Haru who was looking straight ahead.

"Yeah... I guess the guys noticed that too and let us have our own bestie time today" she replied holding a straight face.

"Hey look I'm sorry about that ok? I really didn't mean to." Beomgyu replied looking right aafter Haru.

"Doesn't matter you still did it" Haru groaned as Beomgyu wrapped his ram around her sideways and lifted her in the air.

"Look, I'm sorry ok? I didn't mean to spoil endgame. It just slipped out, plus it was already shown in the teaser and stuff" Beomgyu chorused as Haru pleaded him to let her down.

"I won't let you down until you forgive me" Beomgyu smiled like a toddler as he waved her around. "Fine! Your forgiven Daegu satoori accent now put me down" she yelled as Beomgyu laughed at how she'd called h8m 'daegu satoori accent'.

"Let's go to the park" Haru yelled like a little kid followed by a totally from Beomgyu as the two of them and the dogs ran toward the park.

They both sat down on one of the hills as the dogs played with each other. Haru payed on her back as Beomgyu looked over at her before sighing.

"Somethings bugging you isn't it?" He asked as Haru looked at him an unreadable expression painting her face.

"I just fell weird. It's like I haven't even worked hard enough and yet I'm here. On my journey to become an idol, I'm sure many people out there have the same dream, I mean is it really fair that I'm getting it? I feel like I don't deserve it" Haru looked at the ground as Beomgyu looked at her before smiling lightly.

"You deserve it alright. You worked hard for it. You're hear because of everything you've done. So never think of yourself like that!" Beomgyu smacked the back of her hand as Haru scoffed and hit him back.

"I just realized that I don't have many clothes, I hardly bought any over. So I was wondering if someone would like to go shopping with me" Haru asked as she looked over at Beomgyu who chuckled lightly.

"You know that my schedules are packed up Haru. I really wish I could but this is gonna be our last hang out for a while" Beomgyu sighed as Haru nodded understandingly.

The rest of their conversation was light hearted with some humor and a lot of talking, they'd keep playing with the pets as they spoke about normal simple things. Like actual best friends . It was hours before the two of them stood up to leave and head back to the dorm.

Thanks for 7K views~

Love all of you so much!!
Thanks for reading