c h a P t e r 9 ✔️

"Should we wake them?"

"Nah, just let them be they look super cute"

Click, Click.

"There that's for blackmail material"

Haru and Kai woke up to a bunch of whispers surrounding them.

"Hey, What's up hyungs?" Kai slowly mumbled before realizing the position he was in. "OOOHHH" Both Haru and Kai yelled as they awkwardly and quickly untied their arms from each other. It was 6am in the morning.

"I'm gonna take a shower" Haru quickly yelled her face red as ever and ran inside the bathroom. Kai lightly bit his bottom lip as he saw how flushed Haru had looked. "So.........We need an explanation" Beomgyu asked as he wiggled his eyebrows.

"Relax guys, we must've just ended up that way while sleeping last night" Kai defended and his hyungs raised an eyebrow.

"Uh-huh sure, do you perhaps like her?" Yeonjun asked and Kai's face turned a deeper shade of red.

everyone started oooooohing as Kai threw pillows at them and hid his blushing face. "I just felt like hugging her" He admitted and everyone else's ship started sailing.

After Haru had gotten out of the shower Kai ran in. "Let's go and get clothes for each of us. wanna come with me?" Beomgyu asked and Haru muttered a sure 'bestie'.

They both chuckled and Beomgyu opened the door to their dorm. There was a bunch of scratches at the window and a slight burn mark.

"Must've happened because of all the light," Beomgyu muttered before texting PD something. "Anyways, let's get going" He smiled and headed towards Yeonjun and Soobin's room.

"We might as well search for secrets while we're in here" He smirked as he dug through their drawers.

"Nothing...They're as clear as water" Beomgyu muttered before going to their closet and getting them both a pair of jeans and a grey sweatshirt for Yeonjun and a yellow one for Soobin. They got Taehyun a baby pink sweatshirt and jeans and got Kai a purple sweatshirt and jeans. Beomgyu grabbed a pair of jeans and a white sweatshirt for himself. He then looked over at Haru who was looking into Kai's room with a curious look on her face.

Beomgyu chuckled before patting her on the shoulder. "Do you have any feelings for him? for Kai?" her eyes widened and her face quickly flushed pink.

"W-what? N-no, H-he-e's my friend." Haru scratched her nape nervously before letting out an awkward laugh.

"Just admit it." He lightly laughed and Haru hung her head low.

"I don't really know. Everyone I've had feelings for before has always hurt me in some way. They either just reject me and then treated me like trash or used me, plus I need to focus on my career" Haru admitted and Beomgyu looked at her with a saddened expression.

"Who would ever do that to you? Your such a precious little fluff ball. Also, Kai's not like that, and if you do get together then we'll all talk to the manager together." He whispered as he pulled her into a hug.

"He probably doesn't like me anyway. But don't tell him. Or I'll tell everyone that you've lost your virginity or something" Haru yelled and Beomgyu chuckled. He wanted to scream so bad that 'Kai likes you too!!!' but he knew that it was Kai's choice to do that.

They both parted and headed back