chaPt er 10 ✔️

Around 7:30 am they were all done getting ready and Haru reached out for her lyrics sheet. She just had to memorize the beat and the rhythm of the song, then the lyrics would come to her itself. She gulped her morning coffee as she tried to focus more on the lyrics, except Kai just had to sit in front of her and stare right at her.

Finally, after about 5 minutes Haru looked up and made eye contact with Kai. As soon as she did his eyes widened and he turned away his red face as a smile grew on his face. Haru smiled and waved back.

Then the boys left to go for a photoshoot and Haru tried to memorize the lyrics again. They were quite easy.

Around 1 that afternoon the boys came back to their dorm. Beomgyu had texted the PD earlier and told him about the scratches and burn mark and it had been fixed

"I'm gonna go check on Haru, to see if she's gotten a hang of the lyrics," Yeonjun said as he slipped his shoes back on.

"I wanna come!" Kai yelled and stood up super fast.

"NO! you need to stay back and catch up on your sleep, you are our precious baby maknae after all" Soobin yelled and dragged a whining Kai to bed.

"I'll come" Taehyun offered but Beomgyu told him to go and sleep as well. So in the end, Yeonjun ended up going alone.

He knocked on the door and patiently waited for Haru to open the door. After about 5 minutes Haru opened the door as Yeonjun stood there hands in his pocket. "Hey-" Just as Yeonjun spoke the door to the boys' dorm flew open. "Hyung, I'm coming, Haru!!" Kai screamed as Beomgyu and Soobin tried to hold him back. "Stop trying to resist Kai! You're outnumbered!" Beomgyu screamed as he tried to drag him."I will resist!" Kai screamed as he tried to run forward.
Haru tried to hold in her laughter as much as she could but lost it when Taehyun came out with two pillows and started beating Beomgyu and threw one at Soobin's face.

"I'm coming!" Kai and Taehyun screamed as they ran away from the two boys on the ground and hid behind Yeonjun.

In the end, all five boys were back in Haru's room. Again.

"So? how's the song coming along?" Yeonjun asked and Haru shrugged.

"Rap it for us! Please??!!" Taehyun and Kai asked. "Uh-Actually I-I D-don-" "You're doing it. As your brother, I command you" Soobin folded his arms and sat down.

"I guess I am then" Haru replied and stood up in front of all of them. She started rapping the song. The boys sat on the ground their mouths hanging open. After she was done the boys all started clapping and Beomgyu lifted her up and threw her on the bed.

"That was awesome!!" Kai yelled and Haru thanked all of them.

"I'm hungry. Is there any food?" Beomgyu asked and he rubbed his stomach.

"Oppa. I just moved in yesterday. No, there isn't any food. Let's all go to the store together" Haru jumped up and walked towards her closet.

"Now shoo! get out of my room while I change" She chased the boys outside and then closed the door. She put on ripped jeans and a sweatshirt, brushed her bangs and put her hair in a waterfall braid and ran out of the room.

"Wow! that's a new record for all girls. It just took you like 15 minutes to do all that" Yeonjun ruffled her hair and they headed out the door. She locked the door and they all put on masks.

They reached the store and first headed to the junk food section. They got a bunch of chips, cookies, fruit juices, and candy and then headed to the fruits section. Then they got a bunch of fruits, vegetables, and meat. Then they bought different seasonings and spices. After they bought all the things they needed they headed to the checkout.

350,000 won

The 6 of them stood there, their mouths hanging open and Haru's eyes as wide as a soup bowl.

"This is ridiculous" Haru muttered.

"I'm paying," Soobin said as he fetched out his wallet.

"But it's my groceries" Haru replied and Soobin ruffled her hair.

"Relax, your career hasn't even started yet. Once you get your first award you can pay me back by becoming famous. plus you're my sister after all" He scrunches his nose and payed for all the groceries.