c Ha p t e R 40 ✔

"I'm so done with him!" Beomgyu exclaimed right after they reached Haru's dorm.

"I don't even wanna talk about it for now. I'm really tired" Haru sighed as she sat down on her bed.

Beomgyu stuttered slightly before asking Haru where he was going to sleep.

"Hug me!" she exclaimed before pointing to space next to her and directing Beomgyu to sleep next to her.

"Kai's being such a big butthead...." He pouted as Haru inches closer to him and crawled into his warmth.

"Ugh, what the heck how are you so warm" She asked as she looked up at his red face.

"Hey. Are you ok? You look sick" she asked as she touched his face with the back of her hand.

"Yeah, I'm fine" Beomgyu lied as he muttered "I need a favor"

"Yeah, what is it?" Haru asked as she looked up at his face.

"Can you join me on a bland date tmrw?" He asked slowly startling Haru.

"Like the ones where there are six people and then you like pick a person you want to go out with and stuff. Please?" He asked.

"Why not ask one of the boys?" Haru asked making Beomgyu scoff.

"Because... I don't want to reject anyone at that table, plus if I pick one of the members then they'd think I was gay and stuff" Beomgyu claymored.

"Why are you going in the first place?" Haru asked.

"Because my friend set me up for it without asking me and I couldn't say no to him. That's just rude" Beomgyu responded making Haru chuckle.

"Please!!?" Beomgyu pleaded and Haru finally agreed.

"Fine, Fine! Only if you take me shopping and boba afterwards" she demanded and Beomgyu immediately nodded.

"Deal! Deal!" He exclaimed making Haru laugh.

"It'll be a good way to get my mind of Kai too" Haru responded and Beomgyu hugged her tighter as he kept repeating thank you over and over again.

------
Thank you sooo much for 14k views!!!

Do me a favor and keep smiling,
Bye~