C H A P t E r 16 ✔️

10:30 p.m
"Haru? Why are you still up?" Kai asked as he walked into the practice room.

"Kai? What are you doing here?" Haru asked.

"I couldn't sleep because of the blasting music. I agree that Crown is pretty much awesome but it doesn't mean that we blast it at night." Kai replied and Haru sighed.

"I was just trying to catch up on as much of the choreography as possible" Haru muttered and Kai smiled.

"Then let's make it fun. Come on" Kai grabbed her hand and started dancing with her teaching her the moves simultaneously while asking her Science and History questions.

"Nope that's wrong!" Kai yelled as he tackled Haru and started tickling her.

"Hahahahhahaa Oh my god P-please stop" Haru screamed between laughter and giggles.

Eventually, Kai let her go and they both collapsed on the floor. "It's 11:30, I'm so glad we don't have school tomorrow. We can practice more together" Haru said between deep breaths.

"I'm so exhausted, but come on let's practice more!" Kai yelled as he dragged Haru up.

"But I'm tired" Haru muttered. "Wrong answer!" Kai yelled as he tickled Haru more. Haru laughed but didn't try to break free this time.

Now they were both exhausted and lying on the ground. Haru in Kai's panting arms. They were both so exhausted that they didn't realize it when they fell asleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yoohoo! wake up!" Beomgyu cooed at the sleeping couple.

"They look so cute! let's snap some pics" Taehyun commented.

Already did it" Soobin replied as he was clicking pictures.

Kai slowly opened his eyes and so did Haru but it was less awkward this time. "Morning" Haru replied still in Kai's grip. "Good morning" Haru replied and they both slowly got up.

Yeonjun was wiggling his eyebrows at them and Haru raised her hands defensively. "We were just practicing and got tired. " Kai replied saving Haru.

"Are you going to the dance with anyone Kai?" Yeonjun asked like a helicopter parent. "No! I have someone in mind but I'll ask them later" Kai replied and Yeonjun then turned to Taehyun.
"No hyung, before you even ask," Taehyun said and Yeonjun nodded, before looking over at Beomgyu.

"I'm going with Haru" Beomgyu yelled and Kai tackled him.

"No your not" He yelled. "I wouldn't mind. Since we'd be going as friends. Plus no one else asked me anyways" Haru replied.

That was when Kai took a deep breath and decided that he was going to ask her. He couldn't take it anymore. He wanted her to be his second half.

"Hey Haru....." Kai asked and she turned her head towards him and smiled. "Yeah?" She asked and Kai started to stutter.

"Uh.. what was the homework?" He asked and Taehyuns eyes widen.

"We had homework?" Was the only thing that slipped out of his mouth before he and Kai ran away to the dorm to get their homework done while watching Haru practice.