C h A P t e R 31✔️

"🎼School life~ nana nanananana nana nanaaaaa!!!" Haru sang loudly.

"School life sucks unlike what Jisung Hyung expressed in that song" Hueningkai groaned and Haru slapped his back.

"Don't say that! School is fun, you know when you don't have homework, which we don't have much of because we go to school only two days of a week" Haru replied earning nods from Taehyun and Beomgyu.

"Now remember you two, you guys can't act anything like a couple in public" Taehyun reminded and they both sighed as they pouted but then nodded in agreement.

"Stay away from Minji" Kai warned like an overprotective boyfriend making Haru rain her hand sup in her defense.

"Chill, you stay away from her. She sits next to you anyways" Haru rolled her eyes.

Class got over pretty fast and Haru plugged over her headphones walking around the school while nodding to the beat, when all of a sudden Shoot me by Day6 started playing.

"Oh shoot, this sings mah jam" Haru exclaimed before she started dancing the way Wonpil did with her hands stretched out and her head going back and forth.

"Woah, what are you doing?" Beomgyu asked as Haru's arm slapped his chest. "Owwww" he whines as Haru tried to apologize and then went ack to her dance.

Kai soon joined in on the dance and both of them looked like absolute complete idiots until
Haru bumped into someone.

"Oh I'm sorry" she mumbled as she stepped aside to let to the person pass by. It turned out to be a teacher who then told them to go inside a classroom or head to the cafeteria.

"Isn't it nice in here, just us relaxing like normal high school students" Taehyun asked when they were swarmed by a bunch of da girls outside the window of their class.

"I take that back" He sunk into his chair as a bunch of teachers came into the hallway and cleared them all out.

"Anyways" Kai started as he wrapped his arms around Haru who immediately threw them away when someone walked into the classroom.

School got over pretty fast and soon Haru found herself back in the practice room doing her solo choreography for Crown.

--------------------------------------

Thanks for reading~

Bye!