Part 35✔

The boys POV

"HYUNGS I NEED HELP!!!! I just promised Haru some us time but I have no idea of what to wear or what to do!" Kai yelled as he entered the dorm room.

"Did he just say something about Haru and Us time?" Beomgyu questioned earning a yes hyung from Kai.

"Ok boys! It's code UTOFIA" Soobin yelled and all the boys immediately ran out of the rooms they were in and yeeted themselves on the couch.

"Hyung what does that stand for?" Kai asked making Yeonjun chuckle.

"Us time of failure is awaiting." He replied making Kai scoff.

"You should take her to Namsan tower. I looked at her journal few days ago and it had a bunch of stuff about namsan tower" Beomgyu suggested.

"I mean I could always plan it for tomorrow but what about tonight?" He asked again sending the members into deep thoughts.

"You guys could just like cuddle in and watch a movie together and stuff." Yeonjun suggested making Soobin clap his hands.

"Yeah! And you could like get her something and stuff. Wasn't her official audition for BigHit like yesterday? She must be so stressed and nervous." Soobin reminded Kai as his eyes suddenly widened.

"Dang it. I forgot about that. That's why she was so upset today" Kai realizes as he sank deeper into the couch and pouted.

"You can make up for it with the cuddle session today" Taehyun wiggles his eyebrows as Kai blushed and nodded.

"K let us text her what to do now" Yeonjun exclaimed as he grabbed Kai's phone.
Hi
"No hyungs!! You're probably just gonna embarrass me" Kai yelled but he was too late. A message was already sent to Haru.

"At least let me read it" Kai's eyes widened and he started reading the message out loud.

"Yo! This is yo man Kaisicle here. I wanted to invite you over so that we could watch a movie, cuddle and smooch smooch together. See ya!" Everyone started laughing.

Kai looked like a squashed tomato as he frantically tried to delete the message but failed to do so since Haru had already read the message.

"Guys she replied!" Yeonjun exclaimed as he grabbed Kai's phone reading the message out loud.

"She says, Ummm ok..... I guess I'll be over in a few minutes. See ya" Yeonjun handed Kai back his phone.

"I don't know why but I'm nervous" Kai started pacing around the room anxiously before Soobin intertwined.

"You're fine.. it's just Haru. She won't judge you if you mess up." He smiled.

"Yeah. She'll probability laugh at you and then tease your for a while before comforting you" Yeonjun grinned at Kai who was smiling like an idiot.

"Ugh I hate you. You're too good of a hyungs" Kai whined before heading to his room grinning.

---------------------

Thanks for reading this trashy book

Bye~