Chapter One

It was a cool afternoon on a Saturday, the sun was shining moderately on the earth and the breeze blew softly. In a rowdy-looking hostel, female students are seen washing their clothes and some are spreading their clothes signifying they are done washing and they chat happily while some are listening to music from their phones.

A young man in his early twenties walked into the compound. They all looked up and smiled at him and started to say his praises. They all knew him. He was one of the most popular students in the school and a member of the school student union.

   A young lady came out through the passage containing rows of rooms on each side. She wasn't too surprised to see him but she was happy to see him too.

"Hi Nathaniel," she greeted with a smile.

"Hi, how are you enjoying your weekend?" Nathaniel asked and she replied.

"Good. Toun is inside."

Nathaniel rolled his eyes.

"We know why you are here, just go inside," she said and the other ladies smiled while some blushed. He nodded with a broad smile.

Girls always envied Toun and Nathaniel's relationships and their relationship wasn't a secret from anyone. Almost everyone in each of their department knew about their relationship. Some girls even fought with Toun because she was in a relationship with Nathaniel. They envied her and they wanted a relationship like hers.

The start of their relationship wasn't so smooth and easy. They had a lot of challenges and there was a time when people thought it was just a formality like other relationships and would never last. That they were just playing around.

But their relationship had lasted since they were freshmen in the university and they were in their final year and everything was still great between them despite their challenges. Nathaniel was faithful despite his popularity among students and females especially. He never looked at any woman the way he looked at Adetoun - his girlfriend.

He smiled. "Alright, I  will go see her now. See you girls around." They nodded and he walked inside the corridor.

"Hi ladies," Tobi said to the ladies doing their various chores.

****
Nathaniel walked into his girlfriend's room. He didn't bother knocking since she was the only one in the room. He had seen her best friend and roommate - Tobiloba on his way inside the hostel. And since she was his girlfriend, there was nothing she could hide from him.

She was lying on the bed facing the wall when he walked in. Involuntary, a broad smile curled up his face. He always seems so happy when he sees her. She was a source of joy to him. He stepped further into the room and that was when she turned around to look at the visitor. She beamed immediately as she set eyes on him.

"Hi Darling," Toun greeted, grinning as she sat upright from the bed.

Adetoun Adeyemi is Nathaniel's girlfriend. She was born with a silver spoon. She is the first child of her family. Her father is a popular business tycoon and her mother is a chief editor at one of the best newspaper companies in the country. She has one sibling Eunice.

She is tall, dark, slender, and beautiful but no guy dares approach her since she is the girlfriend of the school's famous guitarist and the social director of the students union. They had been in a relationship since their first year at the university. And she is a law student.

He fell on the bed beside her.

"Hi sweetheart," Nathaniel answered and he kissed her lightly on the cheek. She smiled again.

Nathaniel is a fair, handsome guy. He is one of the most popular guys on the school campus. He practically knows everyone. No lecturer is in his faculty or department that he doesn't know. He was the kind of person that is so cheerful and full of life. He was friends with all. And that makes him the social director of the student union in his set.

He is also a talented guitarist and a singer. He had a band that they go around singing and attending shows to make money and entertain people. He is fair, handsome, with a broad shoulder and sexy eyes which makes girls fall for his charm. He is studying engineering at the same university as Toun.

  He is also among the most popular guys on Campus not for his bad attitude but for his talent and his relationship to the daughter of a popular business tycoon.

"What's wrong? Why are you sleeping? It's not like you to sleep during the day when Instagram and WhatsApp still function," he asked teasingly but also concerned.

She chuckled. "I just feel sleepy. Is it a crime for me to sleep?"

He smiled. "Of course not. Moreover, you look quite big."

She put her leg down from the bed and she pouted a little before answering.

"That is what everyone has been saying. I don't know why. I just know I feel sleepy more often and eat almost everything. I can't seem to close my mouth when I see something eatable."

"Hope you are really okay Toun?" Nathaniel said looking more concerned and worried now.

He knew she wasn't the type of lady that ate a lot. She watches what she eats and when she begins to add weight, she is always quick to go on a diet. Since that is what her mother had taught her. Her parents were some kind of perfectionist. They wanted everything and everyone around them to be perfect.

But recently, she had not been able to control the urge to eat. And for the first time in her life, she didn't care.

She smiled and she touched his hand.

"I'm fine."

"You don't look like it," Nathaniel said looking worried.

She smiles grateful that he is worried about her. "I am fine and if you want I can go for a test."

"Okay. I think that will be better. That will keep me from being worried" He said.

She nodded. "Alright. Why are you not with your guitar?"

𝑇𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑢𝑒...

Stay tuned for the next chapter.
Follow the author on Facebook - Rhoda Oluwaseun Kadri and on Wattpad - RhodaKadri

Don't forget to like, and leave your comments!

𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜

© 𝐑𝐇𝐎𝐃𝐀 𝐎. 𝐊𝐀𝐃𝐑𝐈
𝑨𝒍𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒕 𝑶𝒇 𝑳𝒖𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒓𝒚 𝑾𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒔
#creativealchemist

****

Hello everyone. Thanks for choosing to read my book. So here is the first chapter of Unbreakable Bond #projectNigeria. I'm grateful for your time to read and I love you.

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT.