Chapter Thirty Four

Annabella and best friend sat in front of the bar man. Rick was talking with his newly made friends somewhere up in the club. They were talking about the lady who just finished singing on the stage.

Her voice was angelic and she recieve a thunderous cheers from the crowd.

There were still talking and half expecting the Adys to come up stage to sing when someone came and sat beside Annabella.

"Oh! Princess." He said and Mia frown at him.

"Hello Jack." Annabella said with a smile.

His face light up. "Hello. It's nice seeing you here. I was wondering where Andre had met you. I guess it here."

"Yeah." She answered. She saw her friend look lost." Jack this Mia my best friend. Mia meet Jack. He is Andre best friend. "

He turn to take a good look at Mia. "Hi Mia."

"Hi. It's nice seeing a friend of Andre." She said.

He chuckles and nodded.

"I haven't seen you around." Anna said after the introduction.

"Well i don't come here often. I practically listen to all the songs that is been sang here in my basement."

Anna laughed.

"You are beautiful princess. Andre is lucky to have you."

She blush and appreciate. "Thanks. But can you please call me something else?"

Her father is the only person that call her princess and she love it when he do. And she want it that way..... except she change her mind in the future. So it sound awkward hearing it from someone else.

He look at her and then nodded. "Alright beauty."

She smile. "Thanks."

He was about to say something when there was a loud noise. The Adys were coming up the stage. Mia was shouting so loud.

"I'll see you around beauty." Jack said to her. She nodded with a smile and he stood up and walk away into the crowd.

"Uhm." Andre said into the microphone and there was silence as everyone was curious to hear what he want to say. He does not talk much except from the time he tell the crowd what he is about to sing and to say thank you. "My lead guitarist and back up singer is not here. He is doing his concert in New Jersey. So he won't be around for a while but I'll love to call someone, someone special to join me on stage tonight." He look at the thick crowd but he did not look like he have seen who he was looking for. "I'll love to call Annabella Adeolu to come up and sing with me."

There was a loud cheers as everyone look curious to see the so called 'Annabella Adeolu'.

"Uh!" Mia exclaimed. "So sweet! Go Anna uhhh."

"Mia." She said shyly.

"Common girl go on stage and let them know how talented my best friend is."

She smile at her. How much she love her. She always support her and encourage her.

That's why she is her best friend of course.

She nodded and begin to walk to the stage as her friend cheer her on.

She climb on the stage and Andre smile proudly and relieve.

" Hi Anna." He whispered.

"Hi." she replied.

The crew man gave her an electronic guitar.