Chapter Forty Two

Annabella picks the dress she was going to wear to the club she visit at night with her best friend. It was going to be a good night because Anderson and his band will be singing after a long time.

Tatiana Manaois 'you mean to tell me' play as her phone ring. She went to the bed to answer the call. It was her god mother.

"Hello aunty Tobi." She said folding her legs on the bed.

"Hello honey. How are you doing?" She asked.

"I'm doing great. How is my boyfriend?" She asked about David, Tobi first son. He calls her girlfriend playfully so she also call him boyfriend.

"David is fine. He is back to school. So how is your dad and grandma?"

"Grandma is fine. She had gone out with her friends. And dad's on a business trip to Tokyo." She said.

"Anna there is something you have to know. I'm supposed to tell your dad first but i can't reach him and i can't wait any longer."

"Alright go ahead. I'm listening." She said anxiously.

"Anna, your mother is still alive. she is well and alive."

" My mom?! My mom Toun is alive!" She asked loudly not believing her ears. She heard her said 'yes'. "Where is she?"

"She is right here.....with me. Do you want to speak to her?"

"Yes yes yes. Please do." She said pleading. She was already crying when Toun take the phone and said. "Hello Annabel."

"Mom. Mom is that you?" Anna asked.

****

Anna told her grandmother about the call from her mother. They had cried and told each other few things that is happening in their life. She can't express how excited she was.

Toun hadn't been disappointed when she could not speak to Nathaniel.

She called her best friend to tell her about it. She came over to the house. They laughed and cried together. She had ask her about her plan but she don't know what to do. Not at the moment.

She call Jack that she couldn't make it to the club because something came up since she couldn't reach Andre.

Mrs Allyson was shocked when her grand daughter told her about Toun. She had wanted to talk to her but Anna said she promised to call again the following day. So they had to wait.

The old woman look forward to the following day. She also asks her granddaughter not to tell her father  about it when he calls until he get back from his trip.

Although she is worried about how Nathaniel will take the news because she don't want Julia to get hurt. But she is happy for them - her grand daughter and her son.

****

Julia wake up some time before dawn and she couldn't find Nathaniel on the bed. She put on her robe and she walk to his study.

He was sitting on his chair in the dimly lit room. He seems lost in thought.

"Babe." She said walking into the room. He look up at her and she sat on the edges of the mahogany table facing him.