Epilogue

Five years later......

Anderson walk into his three year old son room. He was drawing on a sketch pad. He was all dressed up. They were leaving for the airport in half an hour. So his nanny had help him dress.

"Alex." He called to the little boy.

He turned and he look at his father with a broad smile. Then he put the book and color on the small table and ran to embrace him.

"Daddie." He said.

"Here is my Handsome little boy." Andre said carrying the boy in his arm. "I see you are dress up to leave."

He nodded. "Nannie help me dress."

"That's good. Let's go see your mommy." He said and he grin. He leave his room and walk to their room.

Anna was sitting on the bed. She smile as she drop her phone on the bed. She just finished talking to her best friend Mia. Mia who is now a busy woman. She haven't even get married because she is so busy. But she is getting married in the summer and Anna is to be her maid of honor.

"Are you ready?" Andre asked standing at the door with Alex, their son in his arm.

"Mommie." Alex said.

"Hi honey. You are looking so handsome." She commented. The little boy beam. He look so much like his father. She turn back to Andre. "How do i look?"

"Beautiful as ever." He said. She smiled.

"Thanks." She put on her heel that is beside the bed and she get up picking her phone and clutch.

"Your dad had called. He's waiting for us." Andre said to his wife. They had got married four years ago. They had their first child Alex a year after.

Anna still work as a private investigator and Andre work as a  District Attorney. He had also quit singing in club.

"Dad hate to be late." She said.

Its been five years since Toun died. Nathaniel and his family had returned back to the states shortly after and they moved on with their lives.

In those years they had keep contact with Hope and the twins. He had decided to stay with his siblings and Japheth. They move to London two years after.

Hope is now a singer and a song composer. His siblings are now in college. Their father didn't get remarried. He continued with his business and hope to get married later in the future. Mr Joseph had died of heart failure and his wife moved in with their daughter Eunice who is now married with a child.

They decided to celebrate a five years remembrances for Toun, so they were all gathering back in Nigeria in Japheth home. It is also a reunion for everyone.

So they were going with their spouses. Andre with Anna and Julia and their son Theophilus with Nathaniel.

"You also look handsome." She smile down at him. He pull her closer from the side and he kiss her on the head.

"Thank you."

"Let's go." She said. He took her hand and together they leave the room to the car waiting to take them to the airport.

******

A/N: Hi my beautiful readers. This book has finally finished. I hope you enjoy the chapter and the book. I really don't know how to end it but i hope you like it.

It's actually my first book here and I know it is not perfect and also not edited. But I am grateful that you could read up to the end. It's an honor. Thank you all for supporting and reading this book.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Love you all. 😍😍😍😍😍.

You can Check out my other books. You will definitely love them more than this..... (Well that's because of the reviews on them).

FACADE (a teen story)

&

30 DAYS DEAL.

YOU WILL FIND IT ON MY PROFILE.

THANK YOU FOR THE CONSIDERATION AND THE TIME TO READ. GOD BLESS YOU.

BYE.