Chapter Four

𝑯𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒐 𝑭𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒐𝒘 𝑨𝒍𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒔,

Here comes chapter four of Unbreakable Bond

Dive in and Enjoy! ☺️

______________________________________

𝗨𝗡𝗕𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗞𝗔𝗕𝗟𝗘 𝗕𝗢𝗡𝗗      

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

"WHAT IS it, Nathan? Just say it already," his mother urged him on. Her voice was soft and sincerely concerned.

"Mommy... Toun is pregnant with our child." He finally broke the news to her, looking at her face to see her reaction.

She was quiet for a while. He stared at her, pleadingly, to say something.

"What do you just say?" the woman asked calmly but it was obvious from her undertones that she was angry.

"Mom, I... I impregnated Toun," he repeated.

"How could you, Nathaniel? How? Why?" she asked, loudly. She was almost yelling. Her expression had morphed into a disappointed one. "Didn't I tell you to stay away from that girl?"

"Mommy, you know I can't. I told you I love Toun." He tried to calm her down and explain things to her.

After what happened between him and her parents years ago, shadow warned him to stay away from Toun. She believes their relationship is going nowhere since her family will never accept him due to his background.

"And what has that love done for you? What do you gain from the stupid love? Ehn? Answer me," she yelled at him, pained. "It is this stupid love that put you to shame and pain. I already warned you and now you have gotten yourself into a big problem.

"What do have to be a father? Do you think it is easy to raise a child? You are barely taking care of yourself and that lady that you claim you love and now... a child. What kind of stupid mistakes do you put yourself into, Nathaniel? What were you thinking?" she kept asking as tears streamed down her face. Her voice was laced with a deep form of disappointment.

She wiped the tears that were falling down her eyes away.

"I'm sorry, mommy," Nathaniel apologized. He was sincerely hurt and he felt regretful. He hated to see his mother look at him that way. He never wants to her suffer.

He nevermeantn to hurt her in such way. But the deed had been done.

"I'm sorry mommy. I didn't mean for it to happen, but it has. And I have accept the child," he told her.

"I told you to break up with that girl long ago. She is nothing but trouble to you. What's so special in her? I told you to look for a woman of your standard. You can't even afford the hair she make. I told you over and over again especially after what her parents did to you. Don't you have dignity and respect for yourself? Can't I talk to you anymore?" she said as tears slowly form a path down her cheek.

She was truly hurt by the trouble her son had put himself into. She understood that he love her but the family of the so called girl doesn't like him. They don't want him for their daughter. But her son failed to understand that.

She knew it was only a miracle that will make them accept him as a husband to their child. They can't keep having a relationship with a goal of marriage when her parents doesn't have a consent in. It can't be fruitful.

And what hurt the most was the fact that Toun parents had disgraced her son in his school at a particular time. She had told him to end whatever was between him and their daughter because she would never forgive herself if he was to be expelled from the school.