Chapter Twenty Nine

"Dad how is miss Julia?" Annabella asked her father.

"Is that the woman your father is seeing now?" Her grandmother asked.

She nodded.

"She is fine." Nathaniel replied with less enthusiasm.

"Dad! What happen this time?" Annabella asked, able to read her father so well.

"There's no future for us. And she knew it, so we broke up. But we are still friends."

"Dad, you don't need a friend, you need a woman. You are boring dad." She said.

"I'm fine." He said.

"No dad. You are not. You need to have fun. You should be married. You know i want you to be happy."

"I know that princess." He smile at her.

"And you? How is your love life.?"Mrs  Allyson asked her granddaughter.

"Grandma, it's not fair." She said childishly.

"You and your father are both boring." She said and Anna frown. "You should move on over that boy. I'm sorry but he is gone. And you are too young to mourn for a man for so long.You should live your life. "

"I love Tobias." She said sadly.

Tobias was her boyfriend since prom night. He was the school football captain. And happen to be the crush of most girls in school. He dated the most beautiful and popular girls in school but he broke with his girlfriend when they were in senior year.

She had been alone and sad with no one to take to prom night. And it happened! Tobias had surprisingly came to ask her. She had been amazed so was her best friend Mia.

It was the perfect day and night. She became the prom queen when Hailey who was supposed to be the prom queen couldn't attend because she fell ill. Tobias influence was another reason she became the prom queen.

And after the prom night, he ask her out and they began to date. He was the sweetest guy she had ever know and she love him.

She got to know him more and how hard he try to live with his step father who maltreated him.

They went to the same college. But before their last year in the college, Tobias had a car accident with his mother. It was tragic and she wept for days. It affected her study and she went back to her life but she was different. It became Mia quest to bring back her old friend.

"I know Princess but your grandma is right. You should move on. I'm not asking you to forget him but he will want you to live your life." Nathaniel said.

"Thanks dad. Thanks grandma." She lean her head on her father shoulder.

Allyson smile at her granddaughter.

"Where do you always go in the evening and return late at the night?"

"It is this wonderful place."

"Hope it is safe?" He asked.

Always the protective dad. She smiled and nodded.

*******

Toun order the cooks to set the table and she was preparing everything for her parents arrival. She don't want any complain from her father.

"You should come up to shower and dress."Japheth said to her.

" I need to see everything is perfect. " She said looking at what the cooks and house help were doing.

" It is perfect. " She look at him and nodded." Let's go. "