Chapter Three

𝑯𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒐 𝑭𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒐𝒘 𝑨𝒍𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒔,

Here comes chapter three of Unbreakable Bond

Dive in and Enjoy! ☺️

______________________________________

𝐔𝐍𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐃

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄        

TOUN SAT with her family for dinner in their mansion. The semester has ended and she was home to spend the short holiday with her parents and sister. However, she was not really happy to be home because she missed her life in school, her freedom, her coursemates, her friends, and her best friend. But most especially her boyfriend.

And there was also the fact that she had to lie to her parents. She hated that she had lied to their face. But she had no other choice.

It has been a month now since she knew about her pregnancy.

Nathaniel had been sweet and extra caring since she told him about the pregnancy. He makes sure to always visit her. He tried as much to do things to make her comfortable. And she can already predict that he will be an awesome father.

But the only problem they had was how she was going to tell her parents about the unplanned pregnancy.

She and Nathaniel had come up with different ways to tell her parents.

Nathaniel wanted to visit them and tell them about the baby himself but she and Tobi strongly refused.

Her parents never liked Nathaniel. They never approved of their relationship. They had humiliated him in the second year when they found out that they were dating.

Because of it, Nathaniel almost lost his scholarship due to her parents' influence and what they did to him. But fortunately, his influence in the union and among the lecturers had saved him.

Her parents were wealthy and she was raised in wealth. They wanted the very best for their children. And getting married to an equally rich man is what they dreamed of and wanted.

They don't want her to date a pauper. They believed he was just after her money, and body and was a bad influence.

However, it was not true. Nathaniel was a good guy and he loved her. His main wish was always to gain her parents' trust. He knew it would be hard, most especially after he had impregnated their daughter before getting married to her but he was willing to try.

He didn't want to give up. And he wished they could see how honest and how much he loved their daughter.

But in the end, there was no good way to tell her parents. She knew her parents so well and even if she hated to admit it, she knew nothing would change her father's mind about Nathaniel.

But she wasn't giving up on Nathaniel, and neither was she going to let her parents ruin Nathaniel the second time.

Reluctantly, Nathaniel had agreed to her plan. And the short holiday was the best time to carry out their plan.

"Your mom told me you want to talk to us," her father asked when they sat at the table to eat. "What is it you want to tell us?"

Toun smiled and then looked up at him. "Dad, I want to get a new house."

"A house?" her mother and sister chorused, looking up at her. "Why? Don't you have a hostel in school?"

Her parents never loved the idea of the hostel at first. They wanted her to have an apartment when she got into the university. It had taken a lot of pleading and convincing before they let her have a hostel as she wished. She had wanted to be free and be among different people.