Chapter Thirty Two

Annabella came down from Anderson car and she wave at him. He wave back and drive away. She smile at herself. She had enjoyed every moment of the day with him.

They had play the guitar and sings together in the basement in his friend's store. The basement was large and nice. There was a kitchen, bathroom with shower, tables for eating or meeting. There was open space that was filled with lots of plugs, power strips, and all kind of instruments.

There were three sets of drums, two piano both black, a keyboard, a saxophone, mics on its stand and some wireless mic on the table. On one corner of the wall was different size and type of guitars.

The place was magnificent.

They talk about how he plan to have a place where his father won't know about or be able to disturb him and where he could practice with his group. So he came up with the idea of the large basement that will be turn to a practise room for his group and will contain all the instruments they need. He was able to accomplish his goal with the help of his best friend and Paul, his lead guitarist and a close friend.

She played the piano for him and also saxophone. He was amazed and he told her beautiful things she hadn't heard from anyone since Tobias. For the first time in a long time, she didn't think about Tobias or if she was betraying him.

She was happy.

Although things went so well between them but they didn't make any deep contact except the kiss he gave her on the cheek when he drop her off.

He was nice and she wish to see him more.

She went inside the house. It was quiet but she was hearing the sound of someone playing a guitar.

Her dad!

He was playing the guitar. He hadn't play it in a very long time.

Today was a good day. She thought as she walk to his room.

He sat on the bed playing the guitar. He was so focus on it that he didn't hear her come in. She smile seeing him with the guitar. He look so cute and young. It reminds her about yhe days he play for her and her mother and he began to teach her how to play the guitar. He was so good.

She love how he move his long fingers on the strings and the passion he put in it. She hadn't seen the side of her father in forever.

She missed her younger and simple father that did not have to worry about his job or his wife taken from him.

She clap him grinning. He stop and saw her watching him. He smile back and he urge her to come closer.

"I didn't knew you could still play so well." She said still amaze.

"I play a little and i always watch you play so why couldn't i?"

"That's so good to know.You were always my role model when it comes to playing the guitar. I always hope to see you play it again." She said.

He look at her and he understands how she feels.

"I know i haven't got a lot of time to play it since i got my job."

"But your job wasn't the only reason why you stop playing. " She said sadly.

"Well, you are right about that. You know very well how much i love your mother." He said.

She nodded. "I know dad. I love her too and i miss her so much. I also know how you felt because i lost Tobias but we can be happy. "

"I know and that's what I'm going to do. You should do the same too."

Unbreakeable Bond #Project Nigeria ☑️ [EDITING] जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें