Chapter Thirty Six

Toun and her husband with their kids went to the karaoke after having a wonderful lunch in a very good intercontinental restaurant. They ate different food to their satisfaction and the kids tell their parents about their new social life since they got to Nigeria. And she was happy the kids were having fun and not missing the home they live and grow up.

After they have lunch, Isabella suggested they go to the karaoke and everyone agree with her.

And now, she sat as the family sings. Japheth was also a good singer and she have not seen this side of him since a long time ago before she got married to him.

She seem to be the only one that can't sing. Isabella and Dammy sing along with their father while Hope play his guitar and add a little base to the song.

It was beautiful!

Watching them was amazing and she have never felt this proud before.

Japheth got tired and he stop singing and he went to sit beside her smiling broadly. She smile back at him beaming. The kids continue to sing joyfully.

"That was amazing!" Toun said grinning down at Japheth.

"I'm glad you enjoy it." He said truthfully.

"Hope should definitely begin singing. I support him hundred percent. He play so fantastically. Look at how he move his fingers on the guitar." He said looking at Hope with so much pride in his eyes.

Toun smile and also felt sad.

"Yes. Hope is so good at his young age."

"It hurt that he will have to know his biological father someday."

"Japh" Tiun said sadly.

He smile at her sadly. "You can't hide the truth from him forever. Oneday you will meet him again and i don't think you will lie to him about his son."

He was right. She can never lie to Nathaniel. He deserves to know his son. She thinks of the day she will have to tell Hope the truth. She hope he will accept it peacefully and understand her because she won't be able to take it, if he will never forgive her.

But now was not the time to think about that. It is something for another time. She don't want to ruin the mood.

" Nathan may be Hope biological father but you are his father too. He had know you as his father all his life and he loves and admires you. Family is more than DNA." Toun said truthfully.

Japheth had been a wonderful father to the kids and she owe him that. He treat the kids equally. Sometimes she thought he might change and hate Hope because he was someone else son. But it never happen.

Japheth smile inwardly. He was surprised at Toun recent character and words. There were the most encouraging and soothing words. She know exactly what to say to him.

He was glad he like her and marry her.

"If you say so." He said nodding.

*****

Hope went out in search of fascinating place his siblings had not discover. He want to surprise them about a new place they haven't visit so they could all go out and have fun.

He sat in a cafe outside the estate they live looking at the roadside. He was still thinking when a boy about his age came and sat opposite him with a cup of coffee in his hand. He smile and greet him.

"Hi." He said to him. The boy was short, has a very dark hair and he was neat and he looks cute.
  He wear a white t - shirt that look a little too big for him and a green short. And he look good in them. He was also carrying a picnic bag.