Chapter Nineteen

Toun had successfully fulfilled the promise she made to her daughter and they had gone to the mall to shop for things they want. They made plans on branching at an eatery to get something to eat and also get a takeaway for her grandmother before going home. And the girl was excited about it.

"Do you have fun?" Toun asked her daughter as they walked out of the mall. The young girl was jumping with joy as she helps her mother in carrying one of the less heavy shopping bag.

"Yes mommy and I also like what I bought for grandma and daddy. They are going to like it, right?" Annabelle asked, curiously.

"Of course, they will. They will be so proud of you. I'm glad you have fun dear." Toun said with a broad smile as they approached her car in the parking lot.

They got to her car and she opened the booth. They began to arrange the things they bought at the back of the car. She closed the booth when they were done and it was in that moment that a black tinted SUV car drove in beside them almost hitting Annabelle who shrieked.

Her mother held her back, drawing her close as she frowned at the car.

"Hey, are you blind? Do you want to hit my daughter? Didn't you learn how to drive properly?" Toun yelled at the driver she couldn't see. He didn't give a reply or wind down his mirror and she furrowed her brows at the car. The car finally parked close to her car and the engine was turned off. Then the door of the car opened. A man in black tees and black jeans came out of the driver side of the car.

"What the hell is your problem? Didn't you see the girl?" Toun asked the guy who came out of the car.

Two men also climbed out of the passenger side of the car.

"Sorry." One of them muttered.

Toun eyed the men then she asked her daughter to go to the front and get into the car. The girl did as her mother instructed as Toun turn around to the driver side.

Annabelle stood at the front of the door waiting for her mother to unlock the car. One of the men that climbed out the car went to her side after nodding to his mate. 

Toun who was oblivious of what the person were planning, unlocked the door and she said above the car to the guy she believed was the driver. "Hey, you should park well. I want to drive out." She said to the man in black shirt standing in front of her.

He gave no reply but nodded his head.

"Mommy." Annabella cried out when she saw what the man standing at her mother back was about to do through the window. But before Toun could turn around, she felt a hand around her nose and mouth. She struggled to let her set free from the man grip but his arms were strong and he kept pressing the clothes on her nose and mouth. And she looked at her daughter shocked face before everything went black. 

Annabella cried. "Mommy." The man who had walked over to her side, hit her on her back and she fainted on his arms. The man looked around and when he had ensured that no one was watching, he opened the back seat door of the car and he laid the girl there. Then he closed the door after whining the window down a bit.

He looked around him again, then he walked over to the SUV. The others have laid the fainted Toun at the backseat and he nodded at the guys before taking the seat at the front of the car. Then the car drove out.

******

"Hello."

"Yes. How is it?"

"It went well. Mission accomplished."

"Good." The receiver said. "I will send you the address and your balance."