Chapter Thirty

Nathaniel sit beside his mother on the sofa. She was watching an action movie. And she was so focus on it that she frown when he sat making a noise with the chair.

"Nathan." She said angrily.

"Sorry ma."He apologized with a smirk on his face." What's the title of the movie? "

" Why do you ask, you won't watch it"

"It's seem interesting..... but it is a teen movie."

"It's not made for only teen to watch. And the title is stranger things." She replied.

He nodded. "It look interesting, Anna will love to watch it."

"Where is she?"

"She left with her best friend." He answered.

"Alright. Let talk about you Nathan." She said and she paused the movie.

He sigh loudly. "What about me mom? My work is going smoothly and i am happy."

"Are you?" Mrs Allyson asked. He gave her quizzical look. "You know Nathan, i am your mother, you should be able to talk to me."

"I don't hide any thing from you." He said.

"What about your feelings? You keep breaking up with every woman you date. You were twenty nine when Toun was taken from you. And now after Seventeen years, you haven't found another woman."

"Because i haven't found a woman like her."

"Every woman is different. There have their different unique character. You should not compare any woman to Toun. Toun was a wonderful woman but there are other women. You should give them a chance. I saw how Carol look at you but you send her away. You send all over them away. You deserve to be happy Nathan. "

" You don't know what kind of life Toun is living now? Where she is or if you will ever see her again. Open your heart to someone. Like your daughter said, you need a woman in your life and i am not talking about me or your daughter. Anna is twenty three, she is going to leave you someday. She will get married. Very soon she will no longer be that little girl you always know. "She said.

" I know mom. "He was quiet for a while and then he said almost in a whisper." I'm afraid mom. I'm afraid of getting hurt again. Toun took half of me when she disappeared. I was broken, hurt. I...... there is this sadness, hurt, pain i can't explain in me and i don't want it to happen again. "

"I understand. I lost your father and my daughter too."

"But you know daddy didn't leave intentionally. Toun was taken. They didn't care what i feel, what she feels. And now, i am left with no love, just pain. I don't want to hurt anyone neither do i want to get hurt. I'm afraid.... i will forget Toun. "

She smile at him." You are funny. Do you think you can ever forget Toun? You did not in the last Seventeen years. You never will. I might not talk about your father always but he is here"She touch her chest. "in my heart. You won't, i know that. So you have to move on. You can't let the pain of getting hurt make you stop loving. You can't compare how you feel when you were in love and now that you don't want to love. Its been Seventeen years, we don't know what Toun is doing, where she is or how she is. Be happy, I'm sure she will want that for you. "

He said nothing but nodded.

******

Annabelle stare at herself in the mirror. She was so nervous, she was going on a date with Anderson. He had ask out and she decided to give it a try.

She had not go out with anyone since almost two years that Tobias died.

Mia was more happy than she was. She had help her shop new dress even if she insisted that she had nice dresses in her wardrobe.