Chapter Thirty Nine

Nancy is helping her mother in the kitchen. She took a towel from the island and hand it to her.

"I think your elder brother is falling in love." Her mother said grinning.

Nancy smirk and was about to reply when her phone shriek.

"I think that's your phone." Her mother told her as she stir the soup she is cooking.

"Yes." She answered moving towards the table she place her phone on. She pick up the phone and she smile broadly at the name of the caller on it. "Mommy, it's aunty Anna." The woman turn abruptly and a big smile plaster on her face.

"Answer it. It's been so long."

*****

Anna walk into the sitting room where her father was busy tapping on his laptop and her grandma as usual was watching a season movie.

"How do i look?" She said standing at the door to the living room.

They both turn from whatever they were doing.

"Wow. Look at my angel!" Mrs Allyson exclaimed. "You look magnificent Anna."

She was wearing a long blue gown design with petals. It has an off-shoulder with a long sleeve revealing her slender and smooth neck. The gown also has a slit that reach her thigh. She wore a matching heals on it and she complete the dress with a silver necklace and earrings. She also hold a silver purse. Her dark hair was made and curled to bob. She wear a light make-up and a nude lipstick.

Her father smile up at her with admiration. "You look gorgeous princess!"

"Thank you." She beem.

"And where are you going dress like this?"

"I have a party. Anderson invite me to a charity party." She replied.

The old woman gave her questioning look.

"Who is Anderson?" Her father asked the question for his mother.

She smile. "Someone special."

"You mean your boyfriend. You have a boyfriend and you didn't tell us." Mrs Allyson said surprise.

"How is he?" Her father asked protectively.

"Well dad, grandma Andre will be here soon and i need to leave. Don't worry i will tell you more about him when i get back. Everything, i promise." She said kissing them on the cheek. "Bye."

"Bye. Be careful princess." Nathaniel said as she walk out of the house. He saw her smile and nod before closing the door behind her.

"She had finally move on. Your daughter is in love." Mrs Allyson said to her son.

He shrug.

"Ain't you happy for her?" She asked. "She had mourn for Tobias for a long time. It been forever since she last dress so well for a man."

"I'm happy for her." He said truthfully. "It's amazing how much she had grown."

"Yes. Our little Annabella Iyanuoluwa is now grown up. She is no longer daddy's girl."

"No, she is. No man had come begging for her hands so she is still my princess." Nathaniel said smiling.

His mother smile back at him. He is a little right about that.

She admires how much he loves his daughter. He had given his money, the little time he has and his heart to her since her mother disappearance. She was a diamond and the most beautiful thing he look up to. He always express his love to her and give her all his support.