Chapter Forty Three

Mr Joseph sit in his office with his personal assistant Mr Okeka standing in front of him.

The old man is wearing is usual cold face which make him look more older and ugly.....according to his staffs

"What's the meaning of this?" He asked angrily.

He was still angry at Toun words from three days ago. He is still angry his daughter tries to control him. So he use the anger on his employees at work.

" Sir, Someone bought seven percent of the company shares. "He said politely expecting the insult from the old man. He has already grown used to it from working with him for thirteen years.

" Seven percent? How? And why are you just telling me? "He snapped at the man.

" I just got the message two days ago and i tried telling you yesterday but....you keep shunning me. "

" You are so stupid. How do i manage with someone like you? "He scowl." How could you let an outsider, a stranger buy seven percent of the company share. "

" I'm sorry sir. But Eunice sold half of her shares to her boyfriend...." He was cut short by the man.

" What? Eunice sold her share? "

" Half of her shares. Miss Daniels and Mr Goke also sold their shares. " Mr Okeka said.

Mr Joseph bang the table angrily.

" How could Eunice be so stupid? "He asked between clench teeth and he ball his hand into a fist.

Someone he doesn't know is going to be competing with him for his post.

He have the highest share in the company but he had give some of his share to Eunice and half of Toun shares to Japheth and the rest to their cousin. He had only Eight percent of the share.

But now a stranger has seven percent of the share.

"Do you know who buy Mr Goke and Miss Daniels share?" He asked.

"I'm yet to find out." He answered.

"Find out now. I need to know." He order.

The man nodded and scram out his presence. When he was gone, Mr Joseph called in his secretary.

"You called me sir." She said standing in front of the man.

"Call Eunice and tell her to come to my office now and call that stupid boyfriend of hers to come here too." He gave his order.

She nodded and leave the office.

Minutes later, the door open. Mr Joseph is standing facing the window that show buildings of different companies and estate below.

" You called for me sir. " An handsome man in his late thrity said confidently. He wore a grey six piece  suit.

Mr Joseph turn around to look at the man that is the Manager of one of his company branch.

He is educated, from a good family. His father is a respected politician. He had been so happy to know he was dating his daughter and he had wish he will marry her.

But it looks like he can't trust him.

"I heard Eunice sold half of her shares to you." He said.

"She did but not to me." Olamilekan answered.

"Not to you?"

"Yes. I introduced her to the buyer and I asked her to sell some of it. He offered an huge amount of money and she didn't hesitate. I didn't force her, she sold it willingly."