n i n e | Wanted Her

Siddharth's Point Of View°°°

°°°

I stepped into her house pretty unsure.
"Don't you enter this house!", I heard a man in deep voice shout at me as he stepped out of his room.
"Wait, you?!", I said in bewilderment.
It was the same professor at college who had dared to not let me enter into his class.
"Of course, this is my house you rich brat!", He said advancing towards me.
"Dad, let him be. He's staying here for a few days.", Aisha said coming in front of me.
"This?!", Her father said, raising a loathful finger towards me.
"Yes, dad. He is staying with us for sometime.", She said calmly.
"You must be mad! He tried to defame you!", Her father said dramatically.

No wonder he was the Literature Professor.

"I am not mad. I will explain things to you later. It is already late.", Her dad scrowled, gave me a hateful look and walked back into his room.
"Now, there are only two rooms in my house and you have to find a place to sleep for yourself.", Aisha said sharply.
I did not feel like bringing my billion dollars ego into this because she was helping me.
I sighed and looked at the sofa in the living room which was the size of my personal study room.
"I will manage here but I need a pillow and a quilt if you don't mind.", I said as she nodded.
"Then get to your new bed I am getting things for you.", She said with authority in her voice.

I hated it so much but there was not much I had to do. In any case, I had bigger problems to deal with expect punishing her for behaving like the Queen of England.

I sighed and laid on the sofa which was incredibly hard and small for me.
"You can sleep on it?", Aisha asked with a raised brow as I tried my best to lie comfortably.
"Do you think I have a choice?", I asked irritably as the wooden handles of the sofa continued hurting my head.

Aisha sighed and said,
"I think you should sleep in my room. I hope you don't mind lying a mattress on the ground.", I immediately sat up.
"I don't mind sleeping anywhere except here.", I said as she nodded.
"Come along.", She said as I followed her into the room. Moonlight flooded into her room which had some empty space beside the bed.

She kept the quilt and pillow on the ground and took out a mattress from the closet. She carefully laid it on the floor.
"There you go.", She said as I immediately sat on the mattress which felt so much better.
"Thank you so very much!", I said taking the pillow and blanket.
Unfortunately I had not noticed in the darkness that she had been standing on the blanket. The moment I pulled it towards myself, Aisha lost her balance and fell on top of me pushing me to lie onto the blanket.

Silvery moonlight flooded into the room through the window as her long hair fell to a side. She looked straight into my eyes. My breath suddenly got caught up in my throat as I realised how extremely breathtaking her beauty was. She slowly tried to get up as I too sat up.

"I'm sorry.", She said embarrassed.
"It's not your fault, I should have seen.", I said softly.
"Sleep well and yes, fight well tomorrow.", She said getting up onto her bed.
"Did you have a fight with Varun?", I asked softly.
"Who told you?", She asked wide - eyed.
I smiled softly and said,
"Your spirit of helping me."
"Trust me, I don't want any kisses from you, mister.", She said with a smirk.
"You might as well after a few days.", I said with a similar smirk.
"You are being over - confident!", She said as she pulled her blanket over herself and dozed off. I too lied down thinking about the moment she had fallen over me.

She was beautiful. Irresistibly beautiful. I drew in a sharp breath and closed my eyes. Tomorrow I had the chance to have her if I won, and I would have her whatever may come.
No, I did not love her, that feeling had been long since locked away in my chest.
I just wanted her.

°°°

Author's note:
Ah! This one was something I myself enjoyed writing.
I hope you enjoyed reading. Tell me in the comments section..😄
I hope to hear your views on this chapter.

And yes, I'm definitely short of GIFs 😅😅
If you find some good ones please mail me..😅😅
Yours,
Parker.

😅😅Yours,Parker