t w e n t y t w o | Bound?

Siddharth's Point Of View°°°

°°°

I slowly opened my eyes, as my head felt heavy. I was lying in my room. I could not remember anything clearly and the head ache seemed to worsen the whole thing altogether. I slowly sat up, looking around.
"Good morning, Thanos.", I heard the extremely happy voice of Aisha from behind.
"Thanos? You are never going to let me be in peace.. are you?", I said looking back at her as she wore her earrings. She wore an orange saree with her long, silky hair kept open.
She smiled and looked at me.
"I don't know what else you call you. That nickname is so cute, isn't it?", She said with a wink as I got off the bed and said,
"Indeed."
"Now don't waste time. Get ready, we have to eat our breakfast.", She said.
"Breakfast? Wait.. what date is today?", I said, now confused with everything in life and existence.

"Yesterday you got yourself intoxicated and came into the room. You fell asleep and you've woken up now, at eight in the morning.", She said as I looked at her in shock.
"I slept for nearly twenty four hours?!"
"Yes, Mr. Thanos.", She said with a smile.
"What happened to you? You got yourself drunk today or what?"
"Why mister? Why should boys have all the fun?"
"Of course. Thanos. Why not?", I said looking into the closet for my clothes when suddenly something struck me.

"I remember that I had worn white kurta and denims, then how am I suddenly wearing a red tee shirt and shorts?", I asked as she looked at me with a distinct smile.
"Actually you went into the shower and got yourself wet. So I had to change your clothes.", She said the last sentence softly and seriously. I stared at her in shock.
"You changed my clothes?", I asked in a whisper.
"Yes.", She said with a smile as she walked out of the room.
"Now, don't bother so much, Mr. Thanos. I'm waiting for you downstairs.", She said with a gleeful wink as she walked out.

I gulped nervously wondering what on earth is happening in my life. I wore my formals and went downstairs to find Anjali also seated along with my family. I glanced at Aisha who was serving food to everyone. I went and sat on my usual seat.
Just then Pihu ran out from the kitchen and took a seat beside me.
"Hello Pihu.", Aisha said sweetly as I looked up at her with a raised brow.

Sweet? And Aisha.. God I'm dreaming.
Pihu immediately replied with a cute 'Hello'.
"Ms. Aisha, I would be glad to get some food to eat.", I said as she clearly ignored me while serving food.
"Have a little patience, mister. By the way, it is Mrs. Aisha Goenka.", She said with a wink as suddenly Pihu started giggling beside me.
"I think we must leave.", Anjali suddenly stated, standing up.

"Why?", Aisha asked as I felt irritated at her.
"I don't want to stay here any more. Come on Pihu, let's leave.", She stated as Pihu pouted and said,
"I'm not going anywhere..!", She said looking up at Aisha who couldn't have agreed more with Pihu.

"Yes. What is the urgency to go, Anjali?", Aisha said as I suddenly realised why she did not want Anjali to leave. If Anjali left she would take Pihu with herself. I could not let that happen. I must not. Pihu was my daughter and she would have to be with me. That Anjali would just destroy her life.

As I was thinking about this Anjali said,
"I'm sorry. Come on Pihu."
"Pihu is going no where.", I stated coldly as Anjali finally looked up at me.
"Siddharth, please. Don't cause any more problems in my life.", She stated tiredly.
"I guess that was my line. Doesn't suit you, you know.", I stated coldly.
"Pihu is my daughter-"
"And she doesn't want to stay with you.", I stated as I continued, "She was running away from you when we met her on the road.", I stated as Anjali looked at me irritably.

"She's my daughter."
"As is she mine. You've had enough of yourself. I know how to fulfill my responsibilities, Anjali Rai.", I stated coldly when suddenly someone walked into my house.
Mom and Dad stood up to see the CEO of the biggest company in the country, Vinod Khanna.

"Come on Anjali, come here with Pihu.", He stated as he removed his sunglasses. It took me some time to recognise him. It was the same Mafia who Anjali had chosen over me.

The gold-digger that she is.
"And why the heck are you here?", I spat hatefully.
"Because that's my girlfriend, you nutcase."
"Mind that tongue of your mister. You might be the richest man in the country but that will make no difference to me.", I said coldly.
"Is it, Siddharth Goenka? You want your daughter? Okay then, let's do this formally. ", He said walking up to me. He was slightly taller than me.

"Unfortunately, for you, Pihu will not stay with you guys.", He stated with a smirk.
"Is it? Unfortunately she is my daughter you dimwitted squid.", I said loathfully.
"Ah! Is it? Then take her from us. We'll fight a custody case for it and guess what? The lawyer is already here.", He said with a wink.

I stood puzzled for a while as the lawyer walked in.
What was happening?
How was it that it looked like everything was preplanned? I glanced at Anjali who stood with a smirk.

"Mr. Siddharth Goenka, if you want your daughter, Pihu then you have to show that she will get much more love and care from you than her old guardians.", He stated as I stood blank for a while.
"Yes, she will lawyer.", Aisha said walking up beside me. I glanced at her as she nodded.
"The court will give you six months. If she is happy with you, she will live with you.", He stated as I couldn't have agreed more.

"But after you adopt her, both of you can never separate since it would cause you imprisonment.", He stated as Vinod immediately said,
"Okay. Thank you lawyer."
After he walked away he leaned close to my face and said in a soft whisper,
"Trust me. I will get both of you separated."

°°°

Author's note:
Such a long chapter..
What do you think about this latest twist in Aisha and Sid's life?
With Aisha already becoming sympathetic and now, bound to Siddharth for life.. what do you think will happen after this?

Give me your reviews in the comments section!!

Yours,
Parker

Yours,Parker