t h i r t y n i n e | Truth & Dare

Varun's Point Of View°°°

°°°

I was sitting on the hospital bed. I sat thinking about what all had happened. My arm ached terribly.
Just then Naira walked in, her face completely tear smitten. She came and sat beside me.
Suddenly she slapped me across the face.
"What?!", I asked irritably.
"Who asked you to be a hero?! You know you could have been dead! You don't think about me at all!", She said as tears streamed down her eyes. My arm was too injured to do anything and the other hand had saline bottle attached to it.
"You don't need to rub my tears!", Naira said suddenly hugging me tightly. I inhaled the refreshing smell of her hair.
"You know if anything happens to you-"
"You will continue being happy.", I said before she could complete her statement.
"I cannot be happy without you, Mr. Varun Khaiten.", She said strongly as I nodded with a smile as she moved away.
"You know what? You look more beautiful when you are angry.", I said with a smirk as she started laughing.
"You know exactly what to do to get out of trouble, isn't it?", She asked bewildered.
"Of course.", I said with a wink as she kissed me lightly on my lips.

"I was so scared..", Naira said softly.
"Don't be. I'm going nowhere. You will not get rid of me so easily, miss.", I said with a wink as she smiled back. For a moment our eyes locked.
"I love you too much to let go of you.", She whispered.
"And I'm not going anywhere, anytime soon.", I said as she slowly placed her head on my chest.
"I love you, Varun.", She whispered.
"I love you too Naira.", I whispered back.

°°°

Siddharth's Point Of View
°°°

We reached home sooner than expected as I drove the car, looking at Aisha half the time. 
"Aisha, are you angry on me?", I asked sounding timid.
"Yes! I am very angry on you!", She said pretending to be enraged.
"Okay, what punishment would you give me?", I asked when she turned towards me and said,
"When we reach home you will write 'I am Sorry', fifty times.", I said with a wink.
"You are really doing Psychology.. or are you secretly a teacher?", I asked when she smirked and said,
"My father is."
"Of course.", I stated as we drove back home. Pihu had returned from Gaurav's house.

The moment I stepped in she rushed and hugged Aisha tightly.
"I missed you..!", She said as Aisha lifted her in her arms.
"I missed you too..!", She said in the same tone as Pihu.
I smiled at them as she then took her upstairs, closely followed by me.

I sat there looking at Aisha while she chatted with Pihu animatedly.
Just then my phone rang,
"Hi.", I said as I picked up Varun's call.
"Hi Sid! Can we come over to your house? I've got nothing to do here and Naira wants to meet you.", He said as I couldn't have agreed more.
"Of course. Come over. We'll have dinner together.", I said as he agreed and then hung up.

"Aisha..", I said as she finally turned her gaze towards me.
"Hmm.", She said as Pihu looked at me quizzically as to why I was disturbing her Aisha mom.
"Varun and Naira are coming over. They'll have dinner.", I said as she nodded.
"By the way, when are your exams beginning?", I asked as she looked at me with a raised brow.
"You're so bothered about me?", She asked as I smirked and replied,
"Of course. All husbands are, isn't it?", I said as she blushed slightly and went back to Pihu's hair.

Varun and Naira arrived at ten in the night, after Pihu was asleep much to our relief.
I was in a t - shirt and cargo shorts, while Aisha, who was the perfectionist liked looking pretty even in her simple crop top.
"Oh how good to see you guys in casuals!", Varun said as he walked in. He was discharged yesterday.
"What about you arm?", I asked as he nodded with a smile and said,
"It's fine. Just that I'm not supposed to use it. That's it.", He said with a smile. He was in a t - shirt and denims.
Naira walked up to me looking guilty.
"I'm so sorry, the way I behaved-"
"It's okay, Naira. I understand. Even I would have done that.. it's all right. Now come on let's sit in my room.", I said as a weight lifted from Naira who looked much more happy now.

We went up to my room.
"Hey! Let's play truth and dare!", Naira said as we agreed.
I brought one of the empty beer bottles I had very graciously kept.
"There you go.", I said as we sat in my balcony, on the floor. The weather was pretty good and it all seemed amazing.
"You guys want so some refreshments?", Aisha asked, she was sitting beside me, while Varun sat opposite to me, with Naira beside him.
"Nope. Not now.", Varun said as Aisha sat in peace.
Varun turned the bottle as it turned towards me and him.

"Truth or Dare?", He asked as I immediately said,
"Dare."
"Okay, kiss Aisha.", He said with a smirk.
"And yes, French kiss.", Naira continued with a wink.
"No.. he's not-"
"Of course he is doing it. Come on! I know you can do it Sid!", Varun cheered as I looked at Aisha who was blushing deeply.

I drew in a deep breath.

°°°
Author's note:
Sorry for not updating yesterday.. 😌
So, what do you think about this chapter?
Tell me in the comments section..
😃😃😃