e l e v e n | Love & Lust

Varun's Point Of View°°°

°°°

I felt extremely irritated as I sat on the bench in the collage garden. I wanted to scream shout and kill someone! It was late night and I couldn't have cared less.
"Varun-"
"I am not interested in talking!", I said in gritted teeth before turning back.
"

Now, please calm down.", It was Naira who came and sat beside me.
She placed her hand on mine.
"I have asked you to go!", I said as my voice level increased.
"Why don't you understand? Blaming yourself is not going to help anyone.", She said calmly as I drew in a sharp breath. Tears of frustration iched my eyes.
"I'm a loser! I lost to that nutcase disgusting Siddharth Goenka! That freaking frog who has never worn the glove!", I said irritably.
"Come on, Varun. He was lucky. That's it. Now, calm your nerves.", Naira said squeezing my hand.
I drew in a deep breath.
"And Aisha.. how could she?", My voice broke. To be very honest I did not want to get into breaking up with her but somehow I did not want to betray her and I.. I was in an emotional turmoil.

"She is hurt with you suddenly breaking up with her, Varun. I had told you not to do it, but you went on.", She said with a sigh.
"That is true.", I said looking up at her.
"Now, I think we should go out and have a drink. What say?", She said with a wink as I smiled back.
"I'll be more than happy.", I said as we stood up.

°°

Siddharth's Point Of View°°°The Victory Party was on

°°°
The Victory Party was on. With music, dance and drinks I felt like the king of the world.

"Sid! Come on let's have another drink boy!", Gaurav said as he got another bottle of scotch.
"I'll have it definitely but I'm in a mood for something else.", I said as I winked at him.
"Of course your Highness.", He said as she moved away sipping on the glass.
I immediately moved across the crowd to find Aisha and Aditi sipping wine and talking to each other.

"Hey Aditi!", I said as I barged into the scene.
"Oh! Hello Boxer.", Aditi said with a smile.
"I guess Gaurav was searching for you. He's in a real good mood.", I said as Aditi immediately rushed to meet him.
Aisha stood opposite to me looking at me unsure.
"Hi.", She said after a while.
"Hello.", I said as a smirk spread over my face.
"I guess you remember the deal.", I said with a wink as she looked at me cluelessly.
"Alright come along, I'll remind you.", Saying so I held her hand and took her to the dormitory which was empty.

I pushed her against the wall as she suddenly realised which deal I was talking about.
"Leave me alone!", She shouted at me but my grip was like steel. I was not letting her go so easily. I edged closer to her as I pinioned her to the wall. She struggled under my grip.
"Oh come on, girl. I don't like being pushed away.", I whispered on her neck, as he pressed his lips on her neck.
"You know what? ", I whispered in my ears as she tried to push him away.
"I love girls like you..", I said as she suddenly slapped me hard on his face and moved away. I stood in shock for a while.
"You are so disgusting!", She shouted as she immediately walked out of the room.

I felt the blood in my veins boil.
She would have to pay for this.

°°°
Author's note
Now we are coming close to his proposal!
So tell me how you feel about Sid and Aisha after reading this in the comments section.

And thank you so much guys! We are nearing 1k reads! 😎😎😎
Now in this happiness I was hoping to do something cool.

I'm asking you guys to suggest the next plot twist and I'll implement it sooner or later..
Just tell me what you want in this story after this.. 😉😉

Now, I thought Gaurav and Aditi also deserve a cast so here you go..

Kartik Aryan | Gaurav Khanna

Kriti Sanon | Aditi Rao