s i x t e e n | Sid's Secret

Aisha's Point Of View:°°°

°°°

I stared up at him in shock.
"I-I actually..", I mumbled as he looked down at me intensely.
"What?", His voice sounded angry.
"I'm sorry.", I mumbled finding no other words to say.
"Sorry for looking at someone's personal diary, is it?", He asked me in a dangerous whisper. He again held my hand tightly, I winced but he seemed merciless. He held my face up towards him with his other hand.

His grip was nearly crushing my face.
"Ouch! It's hurting!", I said in pain.
"That's exactly what I want it to.", He said as I finally looked into his dark eyes. They looked like a sea full of secrets and.. hatred.
"How dare you? You seem to be too brave, miss and I will not accept it.", His voice was dangerously low as it sent chills down my spine.

"You know, I so want to kill you but I'm not interested in going to the jail, otherwise you would have been dead by this time.", He stated coldly.
"I-I am sorry, please..", I mumbled but he seemed to hear nothing.
He left my face and moved away.
"Now that you have read it,you will keep your mouth shut.", He stated turning away.
"I will.", I mumbled aps he turned and sat on the bed, still holding his head.
"Sid, can I ask you something?", I asked softly as I immediately regretted it. He looked up at me in rage, then drew in a sharp breath.

"Go on, in any case now you can blackmail me otherwise.", He stated hatefully.
"I will never blackmail you.", I stated as he looked up at me with a crooked smile.
"Ah! Everyone says that and then pushes a dagger on the back. Just give me a break..", he said, his voice seemed to have the pain of an ancient wound.
"What happened to Anjali?", I asked as he looked at me hatefully.

I immediately felt like running away from the room but somehow I managed to stand in front of him.
I immediately said,
"If you don't want to say then.."
"Then you will personally check it out from my diary, won't you?", He spat hatefully.
"I won't-"
"I don't want anymore nonsense with my diary. You want to hear what happened to hear, isn't it? Then hear it out.", He stated as he signalled me to sit beside him.

I gulped nervously.
Definitely there was much more in that diary of his, that he was letting me know about Anjali, just so that I wouldn't open it again.
I slowly went and sat beside him.

"We were out for a road trip that day. We had paused beside a tree for a break when suddenly ten or more men surrounded us with guns. They captured us and pulled us into an old mansion. ", He paused, as tears welled up in his eyes. He cleared his throat and continued,
"We were tied and kept in a room. Suddenly, a man walked into the room and opened Anjali's ropes. She immediately stood up and brushed off the dust from her clothes. I stared at her in shock. She did not even look at me as she hugged that man.

"Thank you so much, darling.", She stated with a smile as I merely looked at her in shock. I could not believe what was happening.
"Anjali! Anjali, what happened to you?!", I had screamed to her when the man beside her walked up to me and placed his gun on my chest.
"She's my girl, you idiot! Now, the amazing thing is that I have your bank account details, your car's keys and everything that you have will soon be mine..", he said with a wink as I stared up at Anjali merely smiled back at me.

"I'm sorry, babe. The thing is that Virat was always my lover. The hot, handsome Mafia, by the way he much much richer than you.. so my vote goes to him. I'm sorry.", She said with the same smile. Then they threw me out onto the road.."

His voice broke away.
"I'm sorry.", I said softly but he definitely did not hear as he just looked down at the floor. Unsure, of myself I placed a hand on his shoulder. He instantly turned towards me in hate.
"Mind you, Aisha Sharma. ", He said hatefully. I immediately removed my hand as we sat in silence.

He sat remembering the betrayal.
I sat realising why he hated me.
Why would he not hate any girl on his planet? He was bound to. After all, what Anjali had done was beyond forgiveness..

°°°
Author's note:
So.. what do you think about this chapter..?
Sid's secret is finally out and what do you think about his feelings..?

Tell me in the comments section.