f o r t y f i v e | I Love You

Disclaimer - A little amount of mature content

Disclaimer - A little amount of mature content. If you don't like it skip the first part.

Aisha's Point Of View
°°°

I shivered at his deep husky voice near my ears as he pulled me closer to his muscular frame. His shirt which was already unbuttoned allowed me to cling onto his bare chest as I wrapped my hands around his neck. He held a mischievous smirk on his face.
He lifted me in his arms again and laid me on the bed. He came on top of me and placed his face at the crook of my neck.
"Sid.. What if anyone arrived..?", I asked as I held his face up towards me.
"No one will. Pihu's not coming and staying with us tonight and you are completely mine.", He said, his eyes full of lust. I was not going to give in so easily as I immediately sat up and moved away.
"It's not that easy Thanos!", I said with a wink as he stood up and looked at me with narrowed eyes.
"You're playing with me, is it?", He asked with a grin.
"Of course..", I said as he walked up to me.
"Fine then. I won't mind.", Saying so he turned off the lights, a dim light lit up the scented room.

He held onto my arm and pinned my to the wall.
"As you like it.", He said with a wink as he finally claimed my lips. I did not pull away remembering how good it had been the last time as I deepened the kiss. Enjoying every bit of it. His hands slowly invaded into my t - shirt. We parted due to the deficiency of oxygen.
His hand caressed my back softly as my hand travelled to his bare back, under the shirt to pull him closer. He placed soft kisses on my neck as he slowly advanced towards my lips again. I kept my eyes shut, enjoying his touch.

He suddenly moved away. I opened my eyes as she lifted me off the ground and back onto the bed. He laid me on it as he removed his unbuttoned shirt and threw it onto a nearby chair.
"You're not stopping me tonight..", he said with a smirk as I grinned back.
"Tonight I surrender.", I said with a wink as he advanced towards me.

°

Siddharth's Point Of View
°°°

Next morning I woke up to find Aisha resting her head on my bare chest.
"Madame, good morning.", I whispered as she moved a little and again went off to sleep.
"Wake up.. come on..", I whispered as she opened her eyes.
"You will not let me sleep, will you?", She asked in mock anger as he looked up at me placing her hand on my chest.
"You did not let me sleep last night. Tit for tat.", I said with a wink as she sighed.
"Fine..", she said finally getting up.

We went down stairs for breakfast to find everyone gobbling up food.
"Nobody bothers to wait for us.", I said sitting beside Gaurav.
"We thought you'll take time.", Gaurav said with a wink. Pihu immediately ran up to her Aisha mom and hugged her tightly.

I was drinking juice when she suddenly said,
"Mom what has happened on your neck?", I nearly spat out the juice as I managed to drink it.
I knew exactly what had happened.
"Where Pihu? Show..", Aditi piped up as she walked down to Aisha.
"Nothing has happened..", I said immediately as Gaurav nudged me with a smirk.
"Yes, Pihu. Nothing has happened to your Aisha mom. It's just an insect bite.", Aditi said giving me an amused look. I felt terribly embarrassed but of course I had no choice.

"But there were no insects in my room!", Pihu piped up.
"Yes, Pihu. It was not there in your room but Mom and Dad's room had many of them. Look even dad has a few insect bites.", Varun said as I felt like murdering him.
"Oh.. why don't you change your room?", Pihu asked me as I immediately said pretending to be very serious,
"We will, Pihu.", I said as I turned towards Varun who very graciously got up and left leaving a smirking Naira.

I sighed and thought.
"Koi sukoon se pyaar bhi nahi karne deta."
( Nobody allows to romance also in peace.)

°°°
Author's note
°°°
All thanks to your comments and eagerness that I decided to update twice today.
❤️
Tell me what do you think about this chapter in the comments section.
And I just love that little gif on the top..
😃😃😃