t w e n t y s e v e n | Definitely

Aisha's Point Of View°°°

°°°

I knew he was bleeding profusely due to the bullet as he somehow ran in haste. I held onto him tightly hoping to cause him some comfort somehow. My hand was wrapped around his neck as tears ran down his eyes in pain. We reached the main road soon as he slowly made me stand.
"Sid, you're no driving. Please.", I said softly as he immediately walked up to the seat beside the driver and got into the car. I immediately started driving as Vinod's men followed us in their car shooting frequently.

"Sid.. please.. it will be fine..", I kept on mumbling as I drove as fast as possible trying hard to save the car from the bullets.
"It's paining...", He said, his suffering evident in his voice. My face was already tear stained as I wiped off my tears. My wrists were bleeding and it was more painful than I had expected it to be.

I desperately looked around for a hospital but there was nothing nearby. Soon we entered the city as Vinod's goons finally stopped chasing us. I drove when I suddenly realised Siddharth had lost his consciousness.
"Siddharth!", I called onto him as he sat motionless. My heart thumped like mad in my chest and fresh tears welled up in my eyes.

Suddenly I noticed a hospital. I immediately parked the car and got out. I got the hospital's ward boys who took Siddharth in on a stretcher. I immediately followed them inside as he was taken in to the operation theatre. I sat down in front of the chamber feeling devastated.
"Madam, your hands need to be treated. They are bleeding terribly.", A nurse said as I nodded. She immediately tied bandages on my wounds in a separate room.

I immediately returned to the seat outside the Operation Theatre and sat. Hours went by as I sat thinking about him. My senses seemed to have gone numb. He was the same Bad Boy who had tried to sexually harass me, the same man who had married me to torchure me.

It was so unbelievable that now he was fighting death because he tried to save my life. Why did he? He could have let me die without a care in the world. He always had the option of marrying someone else. He would be the most eligible bachelor, if he divorced me. I did not want to leave him merely because of Pihu but why did he not want me to go?

Suddenly a little hope lit up within me..
What if he was.. he was in love..
My mind immediately shut off that proximity as the doctor came out of the Operation Theatre. I immediately stood up.
"So you are with him?", He asked as I nodded.
"Who are you to him? Like what is your relationship?", The nurse accompanying the doctor asked me. I paused and then said,
"I'm his wife."
"Okay. He's out of danger now. He's really lucky. The bullet hit him on his back at such a location that he is alive. It missed the spinal cord by inches. He's unconscious now so if you want you can meet him. Please submit the fees in the reception.", Saying so the doctor left as I immediately asked the nurse for a phone.

She handed me her phone as I immediately dialed Mr. Goenka's number, all thanks to my habit of remembering people's numbers.
"Hello. Who's speaking?", He asked as I immediately said.
"

Dad.. dad it's me. Aisha.", My voice trembled terribly.
I told him about Siddharth being in the hospital as he immediately decided on visiting him.

I handed the phone back to the nurse and hastily walked into the room. Siddharth lay unconscious with a bandage tied across one shoulder to another. I slowly went and sat down beside him. I placed my hand on his.
"Why did you have to do this..?", I asked him in a whisper as I felt some movement in his hand. He slowly opened his eyes.
"It's paining..", he mumbled in pain.
"The pain will get subdued. It is for sometime.", I whispered as he immediately looked at me.
"You are okay?", He asked looking extremely concerned.
"I am perfectly fine.", I said as he heaved a breath of relief.
"You didn't have to do this.. you know you could have died.", I said the last word with much pain.
"Ah.. that you are a possibility but I don't want to lose you.", He said as I stared at him in shock.
"No.. I mean don't get me wrong. I don't love you that way but my daughter does and..", he suddenly realised how heartless he sounded as he immediately looked at me, unsure. I did not realize why that statement ached me so much.

Of course there was nothing like love between us.
In fact we hated each other.
But then why.. why did this feel so.. different?

"I'm sorry.. I don't want you to make any wrong assumptions. It will just hurt you. That's it.", He said with finality as I nodded.
"I understand.", My voice broke away.
"And in any case, I won't get a better Bellatrix than you.. will I?", He said with a smirk as I broke into laughter.
"Really?", I asked as he nodded with the same smile.
"Of course. Trust me, you are the perfect match for Bellatrix. If you would have given the audition they would have casted you, definitely.", He said smirking.
"You need not say about that Thanos.", I said as he looked up at the ceiling smiling as tears ran down his eyes.

"You look better making others cry.", I said as he looked down at me.
"Especially you, isn't it?", He mocked.
"Definitely.", I replied with a smile.

°°°

Author's note:
So here is your update..!
So tell me what do you think about this chapter?
Are they finally falling for each other..?

Tell me in the comments section!
😃😃😃

Tell me in the comments section!😃😃😃