f o u r t e e n | Dreams And Reality

Siddharth's Point Of View°°°

°°°

I went to the elevated spot that was made in my house so that the marriage could take place. I went and took my seat as the priest started some rituals. After a while he called for Aisha. Aisha walked down the staircase as I stared at her in awe. She looked prettier than the prettiest woman I had seen. Her elegant look and her beautiful embroided red saree.

She slowly walked down and took her seat beside me, as the rituals started immediately. Her face was hid under her long veil.
After a billion rituals finally the marriage was marriage was over. It was really exhausting business. After it was over both of us went and touched everyone's feet. Her father was pretty hesitant about giving us his blessings but at the end, he had no choice.

After it was done, Aisha was taken to my well decorated room.
"You know, Sid, don't hurt her.", Aditi said walking up to me.
"Aditi, you've got to understand, your friend has hurt the most important thing to me, my ego. I don't accept it you know.", I stated, feeling extremely happy that I had won.

I walked up to my room feeling pleased with myself.
I slowly opened the door to find Aisha sitting on the bed, elegantly with her face hid behind the long veil. I slowly walked up to her.

Aisha's Point Of View
°°°

I sat in anticipation. That disgusting man had forced me to marry him! I held onto a small knife to protect myself from him. I knew he had was not going to be kind.
He slowly edged towards me. I could see his hazy image through the veil. He slowly lifted the veil as I held onto the pen knife tightly in my hand.
"Ah! I guess you look more beautiful than I had ever expected.", He whispered in a husky low voice.
"Thank you.", I mumbled. I suddenly felt intimated by him. It seemed like I could do nothing in front of me. He placed his hand on my cheek as I immediately pulled out the knife and plunged it in his hand. I immediately got off the bed and moved towards the wall. He growled in pain. He pulled out the small knife, threw it on the carpeted floor and looked up at me in hate.

Damn! I made sure that he was not going to leave me without torchure.

He stood up and edged towards me. Blood flowing down the wound.
He pushed me against the wall in rage. His eyes flared in anger.
"How dare you?!", He shouted at me, his eyes turning red as he pinned me to the wall.
"You are an animal!", I shouted in pain as tears ran down my cheeks.
"Do you think I care?!", He growled.
"You will pay for this darling.", He stated coldly.

Saying so he pulled me towards himself. He held my hair and pulled me towards the bed.
"Leave me!", I cried in pain but it did not make any difference to him.
"Unfortunately you have done something for which I will not forgive you!", He growled as he pushed me onto the bed. He started opening his sherwani.
"No! Listen to me Sid! I-I", I tried to say in between sobs.
"Shut your mouth!", He growled. I immediately got up.
I could not let him do this. I somehow slipped out of the bed and got to a flower vase. He turned but before he could do anything I hit him hard on his head. He fell, loosing his consciousness.

The vase slipped out of my hand as I sat down on the floor. Tears ran down my eyes. Siddharth fell on the ground, as fresh blood started flowing from his head.

I had not expected the first night of my marriage to be this. I had believed that things would be beautiful. My husband would be loving and caring, I would love him. I broke down onto fresh tears as I buried my head into my hands.

°°°
Author's note
Here we go.
Now, next chapter is gonna be nice with another piece of Sid's past.!

What do you think about the chapter and about Aisha and Sid.. tell me in the comments section.! 😃😃

Yours,
Parker

Yours,Parker