t h i r t e e n | Forever

Siddharth's Point Of View°°°

°°°

We reached Aisha's house pretty fast. I immediately got off the car closely followed by Gaurav. He was still looking at me extremely unsure of what he was exactly doing. I pressed the bell as Aisha's dad opened the door.
"You?!", He asked, annoyed.
"Yes, sir.", I stated politely with a gentle smile.
He stared at me in shock and then asked,
"What do you want?"
"Sir, I have a proposal for you, if you don't mind. May I come in?", I asked as polite as ever.
He looked at me for a while and moved to a side as Gaurav and I walked in. We took a seat on the sofa.
"What offer do you have?", Aisha's dad asked.
"Sir, I wish to marry your daughter.", I stated with a same smile.
"Never!", He shouted immediately.
"Get out of my house!", He stated pointing towards the ajar door.
"Sir, you have no choice. You will lose your job otherwise.", I stated handing him the letter which I had got forcefully got written by the Principal.
He snatched the envelope from me and started reading it immediately. It stated that if Mr. Sharma did not give in to my demands he would be fired from his job. It was signed by the Principal.

He stared at it in shock.
"You shameless-"Ah! I have a lot of work to do, mister. Just agree for the marriage and we'll get things settled.", I stated sharply.

"What do you mean? I-"
"Should I make sure that you lose your job and not get it anywhere else?", I asked immediately.
He stared at me helplessly for a while.
He gulped nervously and said,

"Fine. Aisha will marry you.", He said looking extremely regretful about it.
"Good, my to - be father in law.", I said walking out of the house. The moment I walked out of the house I found Aisha walking in.

"You?! What on earth are you doing here?", She asked immediately.
"Ah! You'll know that soon enough, darling. Meet you soon.", I said with a wink as I walked out.
She did glance at me in shock but I couldn't have cared less.

I reached home soon enough and told my parents who had no problems with any thing I did because they themselves were indulged in their personal fights.
So, that is how things got settled.
We called the priest and got a proper date for the marriage. Aisha had become colder than expected but I couldn't have cared less as usual.

It all went in a daze as finally the day of our marriage arrived.

I was standing in my room, opposite to the large mirror, adoring my golden sherwani with personalized embroidery. Things had gotten better between mom and dad, all thanks to this marriage thing.
Just then Naira walked into the room.
"Glad to see you.", I stated as I turned towards her.
"Why are you doing this, Siddharth?", She asked looking pretty helpless.
"Because I think I like it.", I stated with a smile.
"Look, I have already done much harm to her, but I don't want you to do it. Just let her be, Sid. Everyone knows you are not the one to fall in love.", I walked up to her and softly pulled her cheek.
"It's awesome to see how much you know me. Indeed, I am not in love with her, but you know I must punish her for something.", I said as I turned to walk out of the room.
"And till when is this punishment going to go on for?", She asked as I turned towards her and said,
"Forever."

°°°

Author's note:
Thank you so much for your patience.. you guys are awesome!
So, what do you think about the chapter?
Tell me in the comments section.

By the way, have any of you watched 'Punnch Beat'?
Tell me na..

Yours,
Parker.