t h i r t y | Aisha's Past

Siddhartha's Point Of View
°°°

I felt tears welling up in my eyes as I entered the room and pushed the door ajar. I walked down to the balcony attached to my room and stood feeling suffocated.
I was a bad boy.
I did ruin Aisha's life.
Her accusations were not false and this was suffocating me.

I stared down at the garden. Tears flowed down my eyes as I did not make an effort to wipe them off. Just then I felt a hand on my shoulder. I immediately rubbed off my tears and turned.
It was Aisha.
"You are fine?", She asked softly.
"Yes...Yes I'm fine.", I replied as she looked at me in concern.
"Now don't mind Anjali's words. She was just trying to defame you. That's it.", She said as I nodded looking down at the floor.
"I ruined your life, didn't I?", I asked looking at her completely in remorse as she drew in a deep breath. She came and stood beside me at the balcony as I turned towards her.
"Tell me, Aisha. I ruined your life.. didn't I?", I asked again as she looked up at me with a smile.
"And why do you think so?", She asked softly.
"Because I forced you into marrying me.. I wanted to ruin your life.. I am sorry..", I mumbled as my voice broke away.
"But my life is perfect.", She said with a smile.
I stared at her in disbelief.
"How can it be?! You were having a fairytale life and I just ruined it! You hate me and you say your life's perfect?!", I said as she kept her smile in tact.

"My life is a fairytale. I have such a sweet and caring mom, a protective dad, a cute daughter.. what else do I need? You know I never had a mom and my dad was half the time busy, I never truly had a family. But after marrying you I got all that I wanted. I am happy.", She said as I stared at her. Why was she so good?
Why?

"And yes, Thanos for a husband is not a very bad deal.", She said as I raised a brow.
"Excuse me, ma'am.", I said as she immediately rushed towards the bed picking up a pillow.
"You are not doing anything to me or I'll hit you.", She said, raising it protectively.
"Aha! Of course.", I said picking up the cushion on the sofa and throwing it at her.
"You are so Thanos!", She said as she threw the pillow at me as I ducked and advanced towards her while she lifted another pillow.
"Who's speaking, huh?", I asked as I finally held her hand as she dropped the pillow. Our faces stood only inches apart. It seemed like the time had suddenly come to a standstill.

After a while she finally looked down as I realised how close we were standing. I released her hand.
"Thanks.", I mumbled as she looked up at me with a raised brow.
"Why?"
"Because you elated my mood so easily. Thank you for that.", I said as she gave me an amused smile.
"Mr. Thanos can say 'thank you' also? Wow..", she said mocking me.
"By the way, I've invited Varun and Gaurav for dinner tomorrow along with their girlfriends. So come home early, Mr. CEO.", She said with a wink as she turned to leave.
"Mr. CEO sounds better though.", I said as she turned and said,
"You will always be Thanos for me..", saying so she left.

I sighed with a smile.

Just then I noticed her suitcase kept in the corner of the room. I don't know why but I suddenly opened it and started looking through. It was pointless until I suddenly discovered a diary.
"Ah! So Ms. Bellatrix also has a diary.", I thought with a smirk as I took it out and sat with it on the bed. My right hand was in any case disabled so I opened it with my left hand after keeping it on my lap.

I opened the first page.

"Year : 2014
18th April.

Dear Diary,
I'm in love! I'm finally in love and guess who is my lover..? Vinod! Vinod Khanna! "

The moment I read the name my throat went dry.
Vinod Khanna.
The same Vinod Khanna who Anjali had ditched me with?!

"The handsome hunk..! Today he came with a rose and proposed me and I couldn't say no. He's such a nice guy. After we complete our Graduation, he promised me that we will marry and live happily ever after! His dad is the owner of the Khanna Group of Companies and his company is in the top of the list of industries in India! I cannot believe he proposed me!

Love,
Talk to your tomorrow Diary."

I immediately changed the page. My heart pacing like mad in my chest when suddenly a photograph fell onto the floor.
I placed the diary beside me and picked the photograph.

It has Aisha and Vinod. Vinod giving her a side hug and ultimately happy. So, this was no other Vinod.
Aisha knew him and had loved him..

I felt like my life was falling like a pack of cards.. So I was not the only one with a past.
She had one too.

°°°
Author's note:
Aisha's past!!
Excited..?
Tell me in the comments section.
What do you think will Aisha's acquaintance with Vinod do to her and Sid's life..?

And i just love that song which I have put.. tell me if you like it..!
😃😃😃

Yours,
Parker.

Yours,Parker