f o r t y t w o | The Cupids

Aisha's Point Of View°°°

°°°

Next morning, I was serving breakfast to Siddhath who kept on looking at me with a smile, making me blush continuously. Just then Pihu said,
"Dad, why can't we go out to somewhere..? My winter vacations will be beginning..", she said making a cute pout.
"Where do you want to go, darling?", He asked pulling her cheeks lightly.
"Goa!", She immediately piped up, as if she had it in her mind since a very long time.
"But we can go to better places like London, Adelaide.. in fact we can go to Hawaii, Pihu..", he said as Pihu immediately nodded into a 'No'.
"We'll go to Goa with Varun and Gaurav uncle!", She said stubbornly.
"Why both of them?", I asked finding something fishy.
"Because I like them Aisha mom!", Pihu said stubbornly.

Siddharth looked down at his plate and sighed.
"Okay, Pihu. As you order.", He said bowing his head in front of her. She started giggling happily as Siddhath stood up. I asked Pihu to bring her school bag as she left immediately.
"I'll be late today, I have an important meeting. Just drop and pick Pihu from her school, okay?", He said with a certain tenderness in his voice which made me blush again.
"Okay. Don't worry.", I said looking down.
He placed a finger under my chin and raised my face to look straight into my eyes.
"I'm so sorry.. it's your birthday and-"
I placed a finger on his lips. I did not know why and from where I got so much courage and confidence to do it.
"It's okay, now leave.. you're getting late.", I said as she smiled. I removed my finger realising what I had done.

He edged closer to me and whispered softly in my ear,
"You look sexier when you blush.", Saying so he left. Why was I blushing so much..?!

Siddharth's Point Of View
°°°

I walked out of the mansion feeling like a contented man. I felt so proud of myself that I confessed my love for Aisha. "Good Sid! You're a perfect husband.", I mentally praised myself as I walked down towards my car. Just then I remembered about Pihu mentioning Varun and Gaurav's name. There was definitely something fishy.

I immediately called both of them to my office. I had to know what was going on. I knew my daughter, she would not come up with things randomly. Much like me, you see.

I walked into the cabin to find both of them in perfect suits, looking like CEOs, at least.
"What happened bro? Why did you call us?", Gaurav asked as I sat on my chair. Both of them sat opposite to me as I immediately said, making my tone serious,
"What did you tell Pihu?", I asked with a raised brow as they immediately shared a nervous glance towards each other.
"We-we? No nothing. We did not tell her anything.", Varun said as I eyed him seriously.
"Now, stop lying when you cannot.", I said sternly.
"Okay fine. Yes, we told her to tell you and Aisha about that trip.", Gaurav confessed realising lying was of no good.
"And why, mister?", I asked.
"Because both of you will behave like Mr. & Mrs. Shy and not get into doing anything romantic.", Varun said immediately.
"So you guys are playing Cupid?", I asked with a raised brow, as my tone softened a little.

I had such amazing friends. Really.

"Yup. And don't worry, we're not doing some great sacrifice. We're taking our girlfriends so that we can enjoy. And yes, don't worry about Pihu she won't mind spending time with us while you and Aisha.. you know..", Varun said with a wink.
I sighed with a smile.
"Fine, boys. I got it. Now leave I've a lot of work.", I said with a smile.
"Bye Sid. Thank us later.", Gaurav said with a wink as I shook my head amused.

The day went on in a tiring blur.
I got the tickets cut for the day after tomorrow, the day after Pihu begun her holidays.

Aisha got everything packed as I assigned work to all the people to keep my company working. We met Varun, Gaurav, Naira and Aditi at the airport and left for Goa. The hotel that we had booked was at an awesome location, facing the sea beach with much pleasure.

I walked into my room, followed by Aisha and Pihu who were nothing but overwhelmed with happiness.
"All this is so good.!", Aisha said sitting on the soft round bed.
"I know that.. Isn't it Pihu?", I said lifting Pihu in my arms who nodded happily.
Just then there was a knock on the door.
"Varun?", I asked as he walked into the room in shorts and a t - shirt.
"Yup. Look we're going to the beach in another two hours, so get ready. ", He said with a wink.
Again these guys are up to something.

Cupids. Really.

°°°
Author's note:
Tell me what you think about this chapter in the comments section.

PS: we're heading towards awesome romance ;)

😃😃😃