t h i r t y t h r e e | Only Me

Siddharth's Point Of View°°°

°°°

I immediately ran up to the terrace to find Aisha, standing up on the terrace wall. With the grace of God, she was standing on the cemented tank which had a much wider circumference than the thin two brick lined walls. The bottle of my best alcohol drink was on the ground.

Damn it!

"Aisha.. Aisha get down from there.", I said nicely as I slowly advanced towards her.
"No! You are very bad!", She said, totally drunk. She had gulped down the whole bottle.
She stood facing the sky, ready to jump off.
"Okay, I know I'm bad, but get off that thing. We'll talk and sort things.", I said as I tiptoed and reached the tank.
"You called me Bellatrix..!", She said mournfully.

I felt like face palming myself but of course there was no time.
"I am not Bellatrix! You understood?!", She said as it very angry.
"Okay.. okay you're not Bellatrix..", I said completely unsure whether she had only drank one bottle. She was at a very bad balancing position.
"Then who am I?", She asked dreamily.
"You.. you are Menaka, the beautiful apsara of the Heaven.", I managed to say as she immediately replied,
"Yes!",
I decided to get up onto the thing.
The moment I was about to do she turned,
"No! Don't come close to me! Go and enjoy with that Nia Kapoor! Go! You don't care for me.. I'm not your wife na.. so why are you here?! Go!", She said as I sucking a deep breath.
"Okay, I'm sorry. It's all my fault. Now come on, get down from there.", I said giving my left hand towards her.

"No! You will again go and sleep with another woman! I don't believe you..!", She shouted, tears streaming down her eyes.
"I promise, I'm not going with any woman anymore. Okay? Now come down.", I said as she looked at me for a while and gave me her hand.

Just then she lost her balance and she fell on top of me and eventually I fell on the floor.
"Oops! Sorry!", She said giggling as she wrapped her hands around my neck.
"Get up, Aisha-"
"Uh! Menaka!"
"Okay fine, Menaka, now get up.. I'm getting hurt.", I said as she slowly moved away from top of me, and laid beside me. I immediately sat up and turned towards her.

"Come on.. get up..we have to go back to my room.", I said slowly lifting her as she held my shirt tightly and stood up.
All the servants were staring at us in awe.
"Picture chal rahi hai?! ( Is a movie going on here?!)", I asked irritably as they immediately vanished into their own works. I slowly and carefully took Aisha back into my room. Nia had already left.

I made Aisha lay on the bed. As I was about to move away she held the collar of my shirt.
"You know what, Siddharth Goenka.. you are extremely irritating... You did not even think once before punishing me..", she mumbled, dazed.
"Okay, now go off to sleep.", I said guilt creeping into my being.

It was because of me that she was on the verge of death today.

"No.. I won't.. Why don't you understand, huh?! I don't like seeing you with other women.. You belong to me.. Only me..", she mumbled as her grip on my collar loosened. She slowly dozed off to sleep as I moved away.
I sat beside her, on the bed, looking down at the floor quietly.

Thinking.
Regretting.

I don't really remember when I dozed off but next morning I woke up to find myself lying on the bed, with a quilt over me. I immediately sat up to find no one in my room.
Where was Aisha?

I immediately got out of the room to find her downstairs, serving breakfast to Pihu cheerfully. I immediately got down the stairs.
"Dad! Good morning!", Pihu said as I gave her a side hug. I looked at Aisha who ignored me.
"You know dad, today I'm going to school with Gaurav uncle!", She said as Gaurav walked up.

"Obviously, lil' princess.", He said handing her a chocolate.
"Thanks Gaurav, really.", Aisha said as he smiled and said, 'Mention not'.

After seeing Pihu off Aisha immediately went up to my room closely followed by me.
"Aisha.", I called but she very graciously ignored me.
"Aisha listen to me.", I said blocking her way towards the closet.
"Move.", She said coldly.
"Aisha I'm sorry..", I said but she ignored me and tried to go past me.
"Aisha please..", I said as she turned towards me, crossing her hands in front of her,
"Say, I'm listening.", She said as I immediately said,
"I'm sorry.", I'm sure it sounded regretful.
"You're not forgiven and you will never be.", She said coldly, lifting her college bag from the table and left.

She shut the door hard behind her.
Now, I had created this mess and I have to clear it.
I have to do something so that she'll forgive me.

°°°

Author's note:
So finally he is regretting.
That's a good thing, isn't it?

What do you think will Sid do so that Aisha forgives him?
Tell me in the comments section below.
😃😃😃