t h i r t y f o u r | Past & Present

Aisha's Point Of View
°°°

I was not going to forgive! I was never going to forgive him! If he thinks that torturing me this was will break my heart I will prove him wrong!
I don't care about him, anymore.

I was thinking about Siddharth Goenka as I walked into our room. The moment I opened the door, the light went off. The whole room was lit with scented candles and dim lights. A yellowish glow lighting up the room. I slowly walked in, shutting the door behind me when suddenly music started.

It was a soft music as I walked it.
I was standing in front of the small centre table placed in the room to find a small note on it.
"I am Sorry
~ Thanos."
I couldn't help but smile seeing it.

Na maaregi deewangi meri
Na maaregi awaargi meri
Ki maaregi zyada mujhe maut se
Naraazgi teri

Kyun itna huaa hai tu khafa
Hai zidd kis baat ki teri
Ki maaregi zyada mujhe maut se
Naraazgi teri

I turned behind me to find Siddharth, dressed in a black tuxedo with his sling removed. He walked up to me looking like a perfect gentleman.
"May I?", He asked elegantly as I placed my college bag and the note on the table.
It all looked like some dream which I did not want to break. I placed my hand on his as she slowly pulled me towards him. I placed my hand on his shoulder as he placed his hand on my waist as she started waltzing.

The song went on, as he said,
"I'm sorry."
I would have definitely said it's okay if I was not in a mood of some fun.
"But you have to do something for me.. only then will I forgive you.", I said as he looked at me with a raised brow.
He moved away from me and turned off the music.

"Okay, tell me what I have to do.", He said as I got an amazing idea,
"You have to do ten sit ups, holding your ears. You also have to say that you are sorry while doing it.", I said smirking wildly.
He looked at me in shock for a while.
"No.. if you don't want to do it's okay-"
"No, I'll do it. ", He said with a sigh, as he held his ears and begun.

I felt like laughing but somehow I managed to control myself.
A man might be a Emperor out of his house, but in front of his wife he is the Servant.

He completed and stood straight.
"Done?", He asked as I walked up to me.
"Nopes.", I said with a wink.
"Aisha.. okay fine, what else? You know my mom also never made me do all this.", He said sounding tired.
"If she had done it to you, I would not have to do.", I said with a wink as he drew in a deep breath.
"Okay, tell me. What else?", He asked.

"Bring your diary.", I said as his face turned red.
"No. Please, not my diary..", he begged but I stood adamant. When would I ever get such an amazing chance?
He went and got his diary and handed it to be.

"Aha.. good now burn it down.", I said as he looked at me in bewilderment.
"What?!"
"Yes, if we don't wash away our depressing memories of past, we cannot make new ones. So, there you go. This is the last thing you have to do. Remove even the last trace of Anjali Rai from your life.", I said as he looked at his diary.

Considering whether she should do it.

"Fine.", He said, his voice was not hurt or tired - it was determined.
He took the diary and pulled out the lighter from the drawer behind him. He immediately put the diary on fire as it started burning.
"Let's do it's cremation quickly. I have other things also.", he said as he threw the diary on the tiled floor. The diary slowly burnt to ashes.

He slowly opened the ring that he was wearing in his finger.
I did not know why he wore it as he immediately opened it and threw it on the ashes.
"You are right. If we don't stop dwelling in the past, we can never live in the present.", He said, looking down at the ashes.

"And you are my present.", He said looking up at me.
"Now it's your turn. Burn down your past - Vinod.", He said. I could not deny to him. I immediately got my diary and did the same. I did not have any gifts from Vinod, thankfully.

"Now, that it's over. Can we go out for dinner?", He asked as I smiled back at him.
"Definitely.", I said as he pulled me by my waist.
"Wear that dress on the bed. I'm waiting.", He said, as I merely stared at him.
Was this a dream?
"Pinch me.", I said as he looked at me with bewilderment.
"Why?"
"Because I'm saying. Pinch me.", He lightly pinched me.
"This is not a dream..", I said feeling relieved.
"Of course it is not. Now, come on fast and yes, stop blushing so much.", He said sounding serious as I looked down blushing badly.
"You have your ways..", I said as he smirked,
"I have mine but I wish to see yours also..", he whispered near my ear as he left me and walked out.

°°°
Author's note:
So finally Sid has managed to get forgiven by Aisha.
What do you think about this chapter.. tell me in the comments section!

And thanks for 1k + likes!

😃😃😃