t h i r t y o n e | Love And Heartbreak

Varun's Point Of View
°°°

I stood sipping my glass of wine, looking at Naira who seemed too busy with her new friend, Aisha. I drew in a deep breath and walked up to them.
"Hey Varun!", Aisha said with a smile as I said,
"Can I take her for a while, if you don't mind.", I said with a smile.
"Of course.", Aisha said moving away towards Aditi.
"You look gorgeous..", I whispered edging closer to Naira who started blushing.
"Thank you so much..", she said removing a lock of hair in front of face.
"By the way, can we not dance?", I asked placing my hand in front of her.
"Of course, Varun..", she said smiling.
I gave my glass of whiskey to a waiter as I took her to the dance floor, pulling her closer to myself.
"Only if I knew why I love you..", I whispered pulling her closer to myself while waltzing to the slow music.
"Same..", she whispered as we danced to the soft music. 

"I love you..", I whispered edging closer to her ear, inhaling the scent of her hair.
"I love you too..", she whispered as she suddenly moved away.
"What?", I asked, astonished.
"How about getting back to your house?", She asked with a wink.
"Of course.", I said with a similar smirk, realising the reason.

°

Siddharth's Point Of View

°°°

I stared at the photograph in shock. I drew in a sharp breath.
Aisha had lied to me.. she had not told me about her past with Vinod. Hiding the truth was a crime similar to that of lying.
I felt tears ich my eyes.
I hated Betrayal.

I immediately put the photograph inside the diary and placed it beside me and sat looking down at the floor silently.
Just then the door behind me opened.
"The party was so nice..", it was Aisha who walked into the room.
I sat up straight.
"Everyone's gone?", I asked softly.
"Yes.. and Pihu is back in her room. She's very happy..", Aisha said walking towards the dressing table.
"Did you ever have a lover except Varun?", I asked softly.
Aisha paused and looked at me with a raised brow. She opened her earring and placed it on the dressing table.

"Why?", She asked softly, unsure.
"I'm asking you, do I have no right to know things about you also?", I asked walking up to her. She had not noticed her diary.
"Yes, you have the right but-", I pulled her by her arm towards myself. My grip tightening.
"Ouch! It's hurting me, Sid! What's wrong with you!", She asked wincing in pain.

I pushed her against the wall, inches apart from me.
"You think hiding things will benefit you..?", I asked going closer to her face. Hate laced in my voice. Anjali had betrayed me, I would not allow anyone else to.
"What do you mean?!", She asked trying hard to free her hand. I could not pinion her free hand to the wall because of my hand in the sling.
"Stop moving! Tell me! Wasn't Vinod Khanna your lover?!", I was shouting at her.
She paused and stared at me in shock. I could see the fear in her eyes.

She looked down for once and then said,
"Yes. He was my lover.", She said and looked up.
I drew in a deep breath.
"You know what?! All you women can do is lie! You can only lie and hide things! Why did I ever trust you?! I thought you would never hurt me, I started feeling for you but no! I was wrong! You are no different! Get out of my house! I don't need you!", My throat was numb as tears streamed down my eyes. I immediately walked out of the room shutting the door behind me with a loud bang.

I was walking down the corridor towards the bar in my house when I found Pihu walking around in the corridor.
"Dad!", She said seeing me as she came and hugged me. I bent in front of her as she wiped off my tears,
"Why are you crying?", She asked softly.
I immediately hugged her tightly with my left hand.
"It's nothing..", I mumbled, hugging her tightly.

"Aisha Mom!", She beemed as I released her. She went and hugged Aisha tightly.
Aisha hugged her back and coaxed her into going back to sleep.

I stood up, straight, rigid.
I turned towards her. She stood looking defeated. She knew it had been her fault.
"Pihu loves you too much, and I will not break her heart..", I started in a rigid and emotionless tone.
"And so, you will stay here. In my house. But remember one this Ms. Aisha Sharma, you will stay here just as her mom not my wife.", I said the last words with special emphasis.
She tried to say something but I cut her off.

"Take care of Pihu, love her, make her happy. That is your work. You will have no rights over me or my decisions. You will have no rights to know what I do and why. That is your punishment. You will be my wife, but just for namesake.", Saying so I turned away and walked down to the guest room.

I would not torchure her physically. It was too obvious. Now, I would torchure her mentally.

°°°

Author's note:
Sorry for not updating yesterday.. 😅😅
So, tell me what you think about this chapter.
Do you think what Sid did was right?

And yes, I changed the title of the story..
Is this good or was the old one better.

Tell me in the comments section.
😃😃