n i n e t e e n | Who Is She?

Aisha's Point Of View°°°

°°°

"I-I must go..", she mumbled but I felt something very weird about the way Siddharth looked at her.
"No. Come along.", I said rigidly, I had to know this.
I pulled her by her hand as he followed me along with Pihu into the house. Siddharth immediately walked in behind her.
"How dare you?!", He shouted as she stepped into the hall room.
I thought he was talking to me, as I immediately turned with a hateful glare for him, but no. I was wrong. He was staring at the woman beside me, hatefully.

Much more hatefully than he ever glanced at anybody.

"I-I", she tried to say but Siddharth cut her off,
"You are the most shameless creature I have ever seen!", He shouted loathfully.
"I did not want to come! I did not know! She brought me here!", She shouted back at him.
"Shut up! She does not know who you are but I do! Now get lost!", He shouted pointing towards the door.
"Please.. I-I need your help..", she mumbled as tears flowed down her eyes.
"Ah! Keep those crocodile tears to yourself, Anjali!", He shouted at her as I suddenly understood everything. The reason why Anjali was so afraid when she saw Sid at the door.
"They are not crocodile tears, Siddharth..", she said as he immediately shot back,
"Don't take me name from that mouth of yours!", He was terribly angry.

"Okay, if not for me then for your daug-", before she could complete Mr. Goenka came down from the stairs,
"What happened? Why on earth is there so much noise?", He said wearing his watch.
"Sir! Sir please I'm in great trouble! Please let me stay in your house for a few days.. I have no where to go with my daughter..", she started begging immediately turning towards him.
"Dad, please don't listen to her nonsense. She's just lying.", Siddharth said, looking much irritated.

"Siddharth, in case you've forgotten, this house belongs to me. And I'm letting her stay here.", He stated coldly. Siddharth tried to revolt but to no avail as he marched back to his room. I immediately followed him upstairs.
He opened his watch and threw it on the bed.
"Sid-", I tried to say.
"You just shut your freaking mouth! It's all because of you! Who the heck asked you to bring her here?!", He shouted at me as he pulled me by my arm. I bumped into his muscular physique.
It was hurting me terribly.
"Let me go..", I said as he immediately held me by my neck.
"You can only do one thing in my life. Ruin it!", He said, in a low whisper.
"I did not know..", I mumbled as he let me go.
"Does that even matter, you moron?!", He shouted at me hatefully, looking away. His eyes had turned red in rage.
"But who is she? I mean that small girl Pihu?", I asked him as he looked back at me hatefully.

He immediately lowered his gaze and gulped.
"I don't know.", He said, with zero confidence.
"Don't lie atleast! Doesn't suit you!", I said, irritably as he continued looking down at the floor.
"Pihu is his illegitimate daughter, Aisha.", It was his dad who walked into the room, looking tiredly at him.

I stared at him, silent for sometime.
"Yes. That is the truth. I knew it all this time but.. after all that betrayal and things I doubt there is much to do about it.", He stated sounding ashamed of himself.
"But why? Siddharth cannot let her just go this way.! It is his responsibility!", I immediately said as Siddharth shot back from behind,
"You need not tell me about my responsibilities!", He shouted as was immediately overshadowed by his father's angry look.

"Nevertheless, dear I wanted to tell you about tomorrow. I hope you remember that tomorrow is Holi and we have a little ritual before beginning the festival. You and Siddharth will first put colour on each other and then start playing it with others. Come down early tomorrow, I'll explain it nicely to you.", He said with a smile and then glanced at Siddharth with disgust.

Siddharth immediately followed him out of the room, looking down, as I gulped.
My husband already had a daughter from his ex - girlfriend and I had nothing to do about it. I had to absorb it quitely.
Was this my destiny?
To go through only pain?
I had thought that a prince charming would come for me on a White Horse but.. it was just a dream..

°°°

Author's note:
So yes, all your guesses were correct!
Holi Special Episode coming after this with amazing things..!
So what do you think about this chapter?
What do you think about the position of Siddharth and Aisha?

Tell me in the comments section.

Yours,
Parker

Yours,Parker