s e v e n t e e n | Changed Behaviour

Siddharth's Point Of View°°°

°°°

That night I slept on my sofa in my room because I was too disgusted with Aisha. She was the epitome of disgusting. I so wanted to kill her but the way she had wounded me, I was in too much pain already.

Next morning I woke up, all thanks to the sunlight pouring into the room.
"Pull the curtains someone!", I shouted but no body did the needful. I had to get up. I sat rubbing my eyes, to clear my vision. I looked around to find no one in my room. My head and hand still ached and I felt the sudden urge to murder Aisha but that was a distant thought at the moment. I freshned up and got ready in the formals, after years. I was supposed to join dad in business just the day after marriage.

I went down in my grey blazer over my dark blue shirt with my favourite watch. I did look pretty handsome, with no regrets. I went and took a seat beside dad, silently thanking the person who kept the curtains open. I would definitely be late and that would just ruin the things between me and dad. When I reached, he was already finishing his breakfast.
"Very early, indeed.", He said sarcastically as I looked down upon the empty plate.

"Aisha dear, get something for your husband. He's extremely early today. Trust me, Siddharth, if you were a minute late I would have let you be in your comfort zone and walked off.", Dad said coldly as Aisha came up beside me, wearing a salwar kameez and started serving the break fast to me.
"By the way, you are first dropping Aisha at college and then coming. She wants to complete her degree in psychology and I'm not stopping her. In any case, I think we will need a psychiatrist for you very soon and no one would be better than your wife.", He stated coldly getting up from his seat.
"Reach office fast.", Saying so he left.

I silently ate whatever was given to me, as mom looked at me sadly.
I felt like I was chocking. It was because of me and that stupid Varun that mom and dad's relationship came to this point.
I stood up after eating.
"Aisha, I'm leaving, please come and do me the favour.", I said, feeling extremely irritated in life.

Aisha came, wearing the same salwar kameez and sindoor.
"We're going to college, not temple. Please change and come.", I stated disgustedly. Not to mention, that she still looked pretty good but my loath did overshadow that fact.
"Why? I've worn salwar kameez before this also and it's fine. Unfortunately I'm a middle class girl, Mr. Siddharth Goenka.", She said holding the college bag in one hand.
"Indeed, I'm talking about the vermilion you are wearing.", I stated walking out of the house. She immediately followed me.
"Why? I'm not removing it."
"Why, Miss Aisha?", I said hatefully as she seemed to completely ignore it.
"That is because I'm married to you and I'm proud of it. Why am I supposed to hide the fact?", She said as if I had asked her to keep her Toppers Medal and come.
I paused and looked at her with a raised brow.

"Proud of it?", I asked, my voice lowered.
"Yes, why not? Like you were the most eligible bachelor in this city and I'm your wife now, I'm supposed to be proud.", She stated casually as we walked up to my car.
She suddenly noticed my band aid which I had put on this morning. I didn't know why but it was hurting terribly.
"And I think you need to stop being a hero, see you've put the bandaid in the wrong place.", She said as she tried to touch my bandaid. I immediately caught hold of her hand.

"Why are you pretending? I know you hate me and that's what I do. You're just inviting more trouble for yourself.", I said sharply. She merely smiled back at me.
"I'm not pretending.", She said.
"Then why are you showing like you care, huh?!"
"That is because I'm your wife. I am bound to care about you, how much ever you hate me. ", She said with the same slow smile.
I left her hand. She smile was just causing more trouble to me.
Her care seemed to be more painful than if she would have slapped me across the face.

She just made me feel guilty.
"Now, don't look at me that way. Let's get into the car and I'll put that bandaid correctly.", She said as she advanced towards the car.
I stared at her, clueless.
What was I supposed to do?
Torchure her.. for taking care of me when nobody in my house noticed my wound?
I drew in a deep breath as I walked up to my car.

°°°
Author's note:
Yeah! I updated!
Okay, now tell me what you feel about this chapter.?
What should Siddharth do now?
And why is Aisha suddenly behaving this way?

Tell me in the comments section!

Yours,
Parker

Yours,Parker