f o r t y f o u r | I'm Never Leaving You

Siddharth's Point Of View°°°

°°°

I knew if I went up to take oxygen I might miss her.. I could not let that. I dived in and held her hand in the slippery water. I held it tightly and pulled her out of the water along with me with all the might I had. Finally we reached the top as I pulled myself out gasping for oxygen. I held her with one hand and tried to swim as I rose out of the water.

I pulled her closer to myself as she coughed badly.
Just then the rescue boat arrived and we were picked up and taken back to the shore. Aisha was sick of all the sea water she had drank. She coughed incessantly until all the water was thrown out of her system.
"I'm so sorry Aisha.. I had not expected-"
"It's okay, Varun.", Aisha said as she sat on the beach bed, with me sitting beside her.
"Yes, Varun.. it's fine. ", I said as he looked guiltily.
"Let's get back to the hotel.", Gaurav said after a while.
"No need guys.. I'm fine. You can please go and enjoy.", Aisha said as everyone looked at her disapproving it.
"But-"
"No buts Aditi, please. I'll feel guilty otherwise. Come on, go and enjoy.", Aisha said with a smile as Pihu ran upto her.
"Aisha mom! What happened to you?!", She asked looking at her tensed.
Aisha smiled at her as she held her hand.
"Nothing dearie. I'm perfectly fine. As long as Dad's here nothing will happen to me.", She said as Pihu hugged her. I looked at her with a smile.
"Now go, and enjoy, okay?", She said lovingly as Pihu nodded and ran towards me.
"Love you Dad.", She said hugging me tightly.
"Love you too Pihu..", I said as I hugged her back.
"Varun and Gaurav take care of her. I'm here with Aisha.", I said as they nodded.
"Don't worry, Sid. She'll be fine.", Naira said lifting Pihu in her arms.
"Thanks.", I said as they left.
I turned towards Aisha to find her looking at me.

"What happened?", I asked softly.
"Aren't you scared of swimming?", She asked softly.
"What if I am? I can never let anything happen to you, my Menaka.", I said with a wink as she blushed.
"You're just too good to be true.", She mumbled blushing more.
I lifted her in my arms as she looked at me in astonishment.

"What are you doing?", She said blushing deeper.
"I'm taking you back to our room. We've had enough trouble today.", I said as I took her into our hotel which was pretty close.
I pushed open the room's door and walked in placing her carefully on the bed. I locked the door as she sat up.
"Really, Sid? I mean you're so sweet..", she said standing up as I walked up to her. It was evening now.
"Am I?", I said pulling her by her waist towards myself.
"God can you ever stop blushing?", I asked as she blushed again.
"I'm so sorry but you make me feel shy all the time.", She mumbled as I felt her warm breath on my chest.
"You did not reply to my confession.", I whispered as she looked up at me in astonishment. I wrapped my other hand also around her waist.
"What confession?", She asked looking everywhere except my face.
"Ah! So you've forgotten, is it? I'll help you. I had said, I love you Aisha.", I whispered the last line into her ears.
"I love you too.",  she whispered blushing madly.
"Oh Gods, there is too much noise in this room.", I said looking around irritably as she looked at me with an amused expression.

She edged up to my ear and screamed, "I love you Siddharth Goenka!", I immediately moved away due to her voice.
"You'll make me deaf.", I said brushing my ear.
"You are already one.", She said giggling and lifting a pillow from the bed and throwing it at me. I held it immediately and ran towards her. She tripped and fell onto the bed as I edged on top of her.
"Now come on.. you win. Move away now.", She said as I sat up.
She stood up and turned towards the bathroom when I held her hand and pulled her towards myself.
"Tonight is gonna be mine, Aisha Goenka.", I whispered huskily as I felt her shivering due to my voice.

°°°
Author's note:
You're in for real romance in the next chapter.. ;)
Tell me what you think about this one in the comments section.

😃😃😃