e i g h t e e n | Twist In The Tale

Aisha's Point Of View°°°

°°°

The day went by in a blur. Yes, I got a billion weird looks from girls all around and awkward smiles from my friends, especially Aditi, who somehow couldn't stop smiling.
"You are insane, darling?", I asked her softly as we were having our Psychology class.
"No, it's just a little weird seeing my fairy tale princess, finding herself a prince.", She said, giggling.
"You can say absolutely anything, isn't it?", I said sounding annoyed.
"Don't lie to me, Aisha. I know you are quite proud of that dimwit husband of yours.", She said with a wide smile.
"I guess.", I said with a wink.

We were standing at the gate, waiting for an autorickshaw.
"Hey! Aisha see.. isn't that Sid's car?", Aditi said nudging me on my arm.
I looked to my side to find Siddharth walking out of his Mercedes.
"Aww.. he's so sweet. You know, I think I don't hate him anymore. By the way, what happened yesterday that suddenly both of you are behaving like the Ideal husband and wife?", Aditi asked as he walked up to me. He removed his favourite sunglasses.

"Come on, I'm dropping you off otherwise dad will eat my head up.", He said sounding amazingly annoyed. No wonder that his dad had forced him.
I nodded and followed him, after saying bye to Aditi, who couldn't stop smiling.

I sat beside him, as he started driving the car.
"Thank you.", I said softly as he drove the car.
"You don't need to thank me. I'm doing my work. That's it.", He stated irritably.
"You know-", before I could complete my statement suddenly he stopped the car.
"What happened?!", I asked as he immediately got out of his car. I followed him to find a small girl on the road. Siddharth stood in front of her, not really thinking about what to do.

I immediately walked up to her and helped her get up.
She was a small girl of about three to four years of age.
I don't know why but suddenly something connected between us. Her hand was cut. I slowly wiped away the dust from the wound and lifted her in my arms.
"Siddharth can we take her to a doctor?", I asked him as he stared at her continuously.
"Ye-Yes.", He nodded as we walked back to the car.
She small girl kept looking at me as he held her in my arms.
"What is your name?", I asked her with a smile as we got onto the car.
Siddharth immediately started driving the car towards a nearby doctor's clinic.

"Pihu.", She stated, with infinite cuteness.
"Oh.. and what about your parents?", I asked her softly, trying to sound cute. Not that I was not.
"I don't want to live with them.. I left my house..", she said slowly. She had a little difficulty in speaking.

"We have reached.", Suddenly Siddharth said, sounding a little weird.
I nodded and got off.
"Siddharth, you see not coming along?", I asked as he sat in the car, in deep thought.
"No. I have important work at office. You do whatever you want to do and then reach home on time. I must leave. Good bye.", He said and immediately drove off.

I went into the clinic and got the wound bandaged.
"Okay, now Pihu, you have to tell me your mom's phone number. I need to call her, na.", I said as she looked at me for a while and said,
"But I don't want to go with her..", she said sadly, with cuteness overloaded.
"Okay, but she must know you're here, isn't it?", I asked her softly.
She looked down at the floor for a while and then started telling me the number.

It was definitely unbelievable that she remembered her mother's number. I immediately dialed it and the call was picked up pretty instantaneously.
"Hello.", The gentle female voice said from the other side.
"Hello. Actually your daughter, Pihu is with me here-"
"Oh! Where? Where is she?", She started firing questions immediately.
"Ma'am calm down, she with me here at the Doctor's chamber, actually she had got her hand cut but now it's fine. The address is..", and then I told her the address. She asked me to wait for some time as she arrived in around fifteen minutes.

"Oh! Pihu, my daughter!", She said as she walked in briskly. To be very honest, she was a pretty woman. Long dark hair, slim figure and much that could attract men.
Pihu definitely did not look excited at seeing her mother.
"She is pretty angry on you.", I said with a smile as she walked up to us.
"I know, actually we had a fight this morning but I had not expected my four year old daughter to march out of my house..", she said, looking at her daughter fondly.

"I understand.", I said with a smile.
She continued, "Actually our house was under mortgage and it's being seized so there's a lot of problem already and then she went missing, I was completely devastated. Thank you so much.", She said with a smile.
"Oh! It's all right. Why don't you come along with me to my mansion? You can stay there for some days and after things get sorted you may leave.", I said.

To be very honest, I just wanted to see Pihu for some purpose or other. I was just too fond of children and couldn't help it.

After much convincing she agreed and we took a cab to the Goenka Mansion. We got off as she followed me inside. I noticed that Siddharth's car was already parked in the garage which was quite astonishing.
"I think I must leave.", She said suddenly as Siddharth walked out of the house and noticed her.

His glance was weird, not really weird maybe different.
"But why?", I asked looking back at her. Her face had suddenly turned pale.
"I-I must go..", she mumbled as she looked at Siddharth fearfully.
As if they had an ancient enemity.

°°°

Author's note:
A real long chapter of more than 1000 words!
And yes, we are in for a really amazing twist which will change the course of Sid and Aisha's life.

Guess and tell me in the comments section!

Yours,
Parker.

Yours,Parker