f i f t y o n e| "I love you.."

Siddharth's Point Of View
°°°

Next day I had a to attend a party at the Khans'. They were one of my big clients and it was a necessity to attend the party. It was in Dubai. I bid good bye to a depressed Pihu and left for Dubai. I did not want to but there was not much I could do.

I reached the hotel.
"Thank you for coming, Mr. Goenka.", Mr. Khan said walking up to me and shaking my hand.
"You're welcome.", I said with a smile.
"I have to go, would you mind getting your room key from the reception?", He said as I immediately said,
"It's okay, please don't worry.", I said and turned towards the reception to find someone fighting with the receptionist.

"Please, it's not Mrs. Kapoor. Just change the name to Ms. Sharma.", She said but the receptionist disagreed. I walked up to the the reception desk as she suddenly turned.
Aisha stood in front of me, her long hair cascading down beautifully. Her kohl making her eyes look perfect. Her red lipstick making her look like the most sensuous woman I had ever seen. My heart skipped a beat.
"Yes, sir?", The receptionist asked pulling me out of my trance.
"Ye-Yes. I'm Siddhath Goenka.", I mumbled as she immediately checked and gave me the key.
"Room number 214. Ma'am, I'll check and change it. Here is your key, room number 213, just beside sir's room, second floor.",the receptionist said.
"Why beside his? Are there no other rooms?", Aisha asked as the receptionist replied with a no.

We walked up to the lift and got in.
It was only me and her. Just then suddenly happened and the lift went off.
"I think their's a power cut.", I mumbled as the lights inside the lift went off.
Just then Aisha hugged me. I froze in my position.
"I-I am afraid of the dark..", she mumbled.

Yes, she had nyctophobia, the fear of darkness.

I wrapped my hands around her body. "It's okay, I'm here.", I mumbled unsure of everything that was happening.
She hugged me tighter as I felt her tears on my chest.
"I-I can't breathe.", She mumbled softly.
"It's okay..", I said rubbing her back.

Just then the lights came as the elevator lit up. She immediately moved away.
"I'm-I am so sorry.", She said rubbing off her tears.
"It's okay.", I said as the door opened and we walked back into our respective rooms.

That evening we had the party. It was around twelve when I was sitting and drinking my glass of whiskey. I was gazing at Aisha who sat chatting with someone while drinking a glass of fruit champagne.
Just then I heard the guy beside me say, "You see that girl? That champagne?", He was talking to his friend.
"Yes, bro. What about it?", The other asked sipping his glass of alcohol.
"The bartender has given her a spiked alcohol drink on my orders. After she's intoxicated I'll take her..", he said as I immediately straightened up.

The person she was talking to had left.
"Hey baby, come with me..", the guy beside me was talking to her.
My mind screamed, 'Why do you care?' but somewhere my heard disapproved of this.
'No. I cannot leave her that way. Those guys definitely don't have saintly intentions.', my heart said and I obeyed it. I immediately got up and walked up to her.

"Let's go..!", Aisha said standing up when I held her hand from behind.
"Hey! Let go of me!", She said in a drunk voice.
"Aisha, listen to me-"
"Let go of her your oldie.", One guy said, they were not more than twenty.
"Get lost or I will make sure you do.", I said as the other one pulled this guy away.
"Come with me.", I said pulling Aisha towards my room. God only knew where the keys to her room was. The whole path she had been punching me to shove me away in total intoxicating. Of course I remembered what had happened when she had got drunk.

A smile appeared on my face as I thought about it.
Good old days.

I opened my door and pulled her in, locking the door behind me.
"You kidnapped me!", Aisha shouted as I sighed.
"But what will you do with me?! Will you try to call someone to get money..", I placed a finger on her lips, realising how delicious they looked.
"Ssh.. enough. It's late and you need to sleep.", I said removing my finger.
"No! I want to fulfill a challenge! Yes! A challenge! Give me a challenge!", She said running around in the room like a small girl.

I felt irritation dawning on me. She was wearing a long violet gown. I was in a tuxedo.
"Aisha.. please-", she suddenly held my hand and pulled me towards the bed.
"You remember our first night..? I nearly killed you..", she said, suddenly tears ran down her eyes.

"I-I was so.. so stupid..", she mumbled holding my hand tightly.
"And-", before she could say she lost her balance and fell on top of the bed along with me. Even I had been drinking. She was below me as I managed to support my body above her. Her breath fanning her face as she looked at me with dreamy eyes. I somehow moved away from her and was about to leave when she pulled me by my hand suddenly. I lost me balance and fell on the bed beside her. She drew herself closer to myself, ultimately placing her head on my chest.

"I love you..", she was mumbling in a daze as I just stared at her. She hand holding mine as she pulled it also towards her and slept, mumbling 'I love you..', I pulled the pillow and placed it under my head.
"I missed you.. I'm sorry.. I love you.. Siddharth.", She mumbled.
"I love you too", I said as I shut my eyes, sleeping for the first time in peace in these ten years.

°°°
In your arms I find my peace,
Without you I am just a missing piece,
In your eyes, I find myself,
Without you I'm lost again.

°°°
Author's note:
Love.. it never seems to fade, does it?
Next chapter we'll come to know the real reason behind Aisha's cold behaviour!

Tell me in the comments section what you think about this chapter!
😃😃😃

Tell me in the comments section what you think about this chapter!😃😃😃