t w e l v e | The Evil Idea

Siddharth's Point Of View°°°

°°°

I stood fuming in anger when suddenly my phone rang. I picked it up.
"Where are you?", It was Manav Choudhury speaking from the other side.
"Partying I guess.", I said loathfully.
"I guess you should reach your mansion right now. There is something very important that we have to sort.", He said as I drew in a sharp breath.
"Coming.", Saying so I walked out of the party and took a cab. I reached the mansion soon.
I walked in to find Manav, Dad and Mom all standing and speaking.
Dad shouted,
"Who are you to decide about my house?!", He shouted at Manav Choudhury.
"Stop shouting uselessly, Yuvraj. I don't understand why on earth have you thrown your son out of his own house.", He stated relatively calmly.
"Oh! My son, is he?", My dad shouted irritably.
"Will both of you stop for once?", Mom said irritably.
"Ask this disgusting man to stop. Who had asked you to go around with my wife, huh?!", Dad shouted at him.
"Enough!", I shouted finally as both of them fell silent.
"When did you come?", Dad asked quizzically.
"I just came. That's it.", I said irritably.
"Anyways, he will stay here with you.", Manav said.
"Oh no! If you are so great then why don't you own up that he is very much your son!", Dad shouted.
"Because you have no common sense. You are no less than a celebrity and now if I do anything like that then we are both done with this. Your reputation will go along with mine. At least think about your wife, for God's sake.", Manav said.

Dad looked like he was in deep thought and then said,
"Fine.", Saying so he turned and went back to his room.
Manav sighed and turned to leave.
Before he left he placed a hand on my shoulder,
"You fought well, mister.", He said with a mild smile and left.

I drew in a sharp breath and walked up to my room. I sat on my bed thinking about the slap. My blood boiled. She will have to give in to my demands!
I picked up my phone and called Gaurav,
"Yes brother! Where are you?", He asked most probably dancing to music.
"Listen, we are going to Aisha's house tomorrow. I have something to do.", I said as an evil idea started taking shape in my mind.
"What? Why her house? Wait, your dad let you into your mansion? Wow! Fine I'll reach your mansion by eight.", Saying so he hung up the call.

Aisha I am your ruin.

Next morning I woke up early and got out of my house. I called Gaurav.
"Good morning, why are you calling now?", He asked in a sleepy voice.
"Reach my mansion fast, boy. We have to get to Aisha's house. Her dad will be in a good mood in the morning.", I said as Gaurav paused for a while.
"Wait. What are you up to?", He asked.
"Reach here and I'll explain things to you.", Saying so I hung up the call. I got dressed in my best blazer and pants, looking like a gentleman.
"Where are you going, sir?", Dad said. He was still annoyed with me.
"Some important work, dad. You'll know about it soon enough.", I said as he passed a perplexed look. I walked out of my mansion to find Gaurav looking at me in awe.

He was in his usual hoodie and denims.
"Are we going for some interview or what?", He asked looking extremely confused.
"Kind of.", Saying so I got onto his red Ferrari.
I told the driver the exact address of Aisha's house.
"Sid, why are we going there?", Gaurav asked.
"To ask Aisha's hand for marriage.", I stated as he stared at me for a while.
"You are in your senses?", He asked unsure.
"I am definitely in my senses. I want to marry Aisha.", I stated as the car sped towards her house.

°°°
Author's note:
Sorry for this Late update.
#exams.
Anyways, what do you think about this chapter let me know in the comments section 😃😃

I'll update next after 8th of Match
So till then Bye - bye.
But I'll definitely read and reply to your comments! 😘

Yours,
Parker.

Yours,Parker