t h i r t y s i x |"Leave Me And Go"

Siddharth's Point Of View°°°

°°°

I immediately ran towards the mansion hearing Aisha scream.

"How dare you?! Find that dog immediately! He's somewhere outside!", Vinod was shouting on the top of his voice. I could not manage this alone. I immediately hid behind a tree and started calling the police but somehow the phone would not connect. I tried twice but to no avail. My heart was thumping wildly in my chest as the goons started searching from here to there. Pihu was in the car. I started calling any contact number that came in front of me and suddenly the call connected.

"Sid? Hi.", It was Varun.
"Varun! Listen.. please come here with the police. Aisha is in trouble. I'm messaging the location to you. Please. Come fast.", I whispered.
"Okay.", I hung up the call immediately as I sent the address to him. I felt panic rise drastically within me. What would I do now?! Aisha was in trouble inside but I couldn't end up getting killed. It would do no good to any of us.

I stood, my back pressed against a tree. The goons looked around as I stood motionless. It was after a while that I heard the siren of the police.
The goons started panicking.
"The police is here!", One of them said frantically as he ran back into the mansion. I slowly edged out to find Varun leading the police officers towards the house.

"Sid! Come out!", He said as I came out. The goons had gone into the mansion with the door locked.
"Break the door!", The inspector commanded as the police officers ran and started banging at the door together with their arms.
I thanked Varun immediately who smiled back with pleasure.

The door broke open as we went in.
"Stop there or both of them will be dead.", The voice was heard. I froze in my position. Two of Vinod's goons had their guns towards Aisha and Pihu.
"Stop!", The inspector said as I stared. Aisha was held by two goons, struggling to free herself. Pihu was held by one of them with his gun at her temple.
"Get out of here! Fast!", One of them shouted. Vinod was no where to be seen.
The police started walking out. I stood staring in horror.
The goons pulled the trigger.
"It's game over for you Siddharth Goenka.", The one pointing his gun towards Pihu said with a menacing grin.
"Leave her for God's sake!", Aisha shouted, struggling.

Varun slowly walked towards them.
"Look..doing this is useless.. tell us what you need.. we'll give you.", He said calmly.
"Stop there!", One of the goons shouted edging closer to Aisha with his gun.
"Yes.. otherwise we'll shoot her..", the one holding Pihu said.
"Yes but-", Varun immediately snatched the gun from one of the goons and threw it towards me. I caught hold of it but it was too late.
The goon holding Aisha shot him on his arm.

I immediately pulled the trigger and shot the goon holding Pihu.
The police barged in as Varun fell on the dusty floor.
I rescued Pihu who clinged onto me tightly shooting one of the men holding Aisha as the police caught hold of the others. I immediately called onto two of them to carry Varun to my car. Aisha came towards us running. She took Pihu from me and started kissing her.
"I was so afraid..", she said as tears streamed down her eyes.
She hugged her tightly.

"Aisha.. let's go. Varun-"
"Oh yes! Come on!", She said rushing towards the car as I followed her.
I immediately sat in the car. Varun was sitting beside the driver's seat. Her was bleeding profusely as he held onto his arm. He was barely conscious.

We rushed towards the hospital. He was immediately admitted. I called Gaurav to take Pihu and keep her with him for that night. It was already evening, around six. After all that mess was over I went and sat on the chair in front of the Operation Theatre where Varun was being operated upon. Tears streaming down my eyes.
Aisha sat beside me.
"He'll be fine.", She said softly as I nodded. I had gotten him into all this. It was all my fault, as usual.

Just then Naira walked into the scene, running frantically. Aisha had called her.
She noticed me as I stood us. She immediately held me by my shirt's collar, crying.
"What did you do to him?! Why is it always you who causes him trouble?!", She was screaming.
"Naira, please calm down. He'll be fine.", Aisha said holding her lightly.
"No! It's all because of him! I'll not leave you!", She said pushing me backwards as I stared towards the floor.
"Please maintain silence. This is a hospital.", A nurse who was passing by said.
"I can't be silent! This man is the reason who Varun is in the operation theatre! He's shot in the arm! That can disable his arm! He always does this!", She was shouting as I stated towards the floor silently.

Every word of hers was true.
Just then the doctor walked out of the Operation Theatre.
"Who is here for Mr. Varun?", He asked as Naira stepped forward. Neither I nor Aisha dared.
"He's fine now. He's still unconscious, when he regains his senses we'll tell you.", Saying so the doctor left.
Naira stood looking much more relaxed.

"I told you it would be fine..", Aisha said placing a hand on her shoulder.
"I'm so sorry.. I was very tensed.", She said hugging her. She turned her gaze towards me.
"I'm sorry.", She said remosefully.
"It's okay.", I mumbled.
"You guys go, I'll be here.", She said as I nodded. Varun would be pleased to see her than any of us.

I paid the bill at the reception and walked back to my car, closely followed by Aisha. I went in and sat on the driver's seat.
Aisha sat beside me as I sat looking up at the ceiling.
"Sid, it's okay. Everyone's fine.", She said squeezing my hand lightly.
"I'm sorry.", I mumbled as tears streamed down my eyes.

"Please..", Aisha tried to say but I cut her off.
"Leave me and go. Please. I cannot bear on with this.. just go.", I said shutting my eyes tightly.

°°°
Author's note:
What do you think about this chapter?
Tell me in the comments section.
😃😃😃