t w e n t y f i v e | Where Is She?

Siddharth's Point Of View°°°

°°°

Pihu was starting her school after the summer vacations from the next day and it was my responsibility to drop her off to school. Aisha wanted me to be an ideal father which was something good at least. I slowly woke up to find Aisha missing from her usual location, the couch kept near the bed. Of course, I was not going to let her sleep on my bed.

I immediately changed into my usual formals, hoping to surprise dad with my punctuality.
As I got down the stairs I noticed Aisha already present with Pihu ready in her uniform.
"Ah! Good morning. I'm so glad you finally came.", Dad said sarcastically as I casted an irritable look at Aisha.

Why was she so perfect?!
She looked at me and raised her eyebrows as I immediately looked away.
"Dad! Good morning!", Pihu said as I knelt in front of her and hugged her.
"Morning Pihu.!", I said as she hugged me tightly.
"Now, Pihu drink your glass of milk.", Aisha said from behind me.
"No..!", She said pouring as I released her.
"Come on now, be a good girl.", Aisha said trying hard to sound stern.
Pihu immediately looked at me hoping to receive some help.

"Your Aisha mom is correct, Pihu. You have to drink that glass of milk.. even I used to drink it when I was like you..", I said, trying to be an ideal dad.
She glanced up at Aisha who must have nodded reassuringly because immediately Pihu said,
"Then you also have to drink.", She said as I felt like my life was falling like a pack of cards.

"Yes, dad will also drink.. now come on, we are getting late for school.", Aisha said lifting her in her arms as I sighed.
Both of them are going to make my life a living hell.. but I somehow did not seem to be angry. Somehow I liked this which was happening.

I stood up as Aisha held a glass of milk before me.
"You drink first and then will Pihu.", She said with a mischievous grin.
God! Why me?!
I drew in a deep breath taking the glass and gulped down the whole content with much detestment.

"Good. Did you see? Dad is such a good boy! Now your turn.", Good Boy sounded to ironical on me.
After being famed as the Bad Boy Of College it sounded extremely weird but nevertheless.

After Pihu finished off her breakfast we set out in my car.
First we were dropping Pihu off and then Aisha would to dropped at her college.
I felt like a pool car driver but did I have a choice?

After dropping off Pihu we were heading towards Aisha's college when suddenly she said,
"You can be a good dad it seems.", She said with a smile.
"I am a good dad.", I said emphasising the statement.
"Nearly. Anyways, Mr. Thanos, thank you for dropping me off everyday.", She said as I glanced at her once.
"You are welcome. Unfortunately if I did not do it my dad will disown me and I'm not interested in living on the streets."
"It would suit you, won't it, Thanos?", She said giggling as I casted a disgusted glance at her.

Suddenly there was a thud behind. I immediately stopped the car and got out of it. There was a dent on the back of my car but the defaulter was no where to be seen. I looked around enraged. The road was pretty isolated as I looked around. I drew in a sharp breath and got back to my car.

I opened the door of the car and got inside. Suddenly I noticed that Aisha was not present. I looked around and immediately got out of the car.
"Aisha!", I screamed but there was not reply. I felt fear creep into me.
I immediately ran to the other side of he car but there was no one..

My heart was thumping like mad in my chest.
Where was she?

°°°
Author's note:

Another twist!
What do you think happened to Aisha?
Where did she suddenly go..?
Is this a conspiracy?

Tell me in the comments section.
😃😃

Yours,
Parker

Yours,Parker