f o r t y e i g h t | Ruined. Broken.

Siddharth's Point Of View
°°°

There was pin drop silence for sometime.
"I'm sorry, I didn't want to give you that shock but I couldn't help it. I'm sorry.", Anjali said as I nodded absorbing what I had just heard.
"I understand.", I mumbled as something struck me,
"You live with Vinod, don't you?", I asked with a rejunivated voice.
"Yes.", She said softly.
"You have to do me a favour. You want to help Aisha, don't you? Then take a video featuring Vinod Khanna, that proves he is a Mafia. ", I said as she looked up at me for a while.
"Fine. I will do it.", She said getting off the car.

I was sitting in my office when I suddenly received a voice mail. It was around seven in the evening.
"I've taken the video, please meet me in the park. It's pretty isolated. I don't want to risk it. It's better if you virtually come and check.", It was Anjali.
I immediately messaged her.
"Okay, at eleven tonight. The park near my house?", I texted.
"Yes.", The reply came immediately.
"Okay.", I texted back.

It was eleven when I walked into the isolated park. Anjali sat silently on one seats looking up at the sky aimlessly.
I walked down to her as she immediately stood up.
"Thank God you're here. I was waiting.. okay, see.", She said abruptly as if eager to leave me and get away.
I couldn't have agreed more with this opinion of hers as I took her mobile phone and turned on the video.

It was perfect as a smirk appeared on my face. Vinod was going a drugs deal with some foreigners. I couldn't have been more pleased.

"Thank you! Thank you so very much!" I said immediately mailing it to myself.
"I'm glad it's okay.", She said softly looking down.
"It's perfect.", It was an involuntary action as I hugged her, feeling relieved that finally Aisha would be free of the continuous death threat called Vinod Khanna!

Just then I heard slow claps. I froze for a while as I moved away from Anjali. I turned to find Aisha standing and clapping slowly. An amused smirk on her face.
"This is perfect, isn't it, Mr. Goenka?", She stated coldly.
"You're getting it all wrong Aisha.!", I said in dismay as I edged towards her when I heard another foreign voice,
"Of course not, Play Boy.", I turned towards the man standing in white attires.

He had an innocently handsome face as he casted an amused smile.
"Who are you?!", I asked in desperation. My heart thumping wildly in my chest.
"Aditya Kapoor.", He stated as Aisha finished his statement,
"My childhood friend."
"But Aisha, trust me. It's nothing! She was just giving me evidence against Vinod!", I said as Aisha looked at me disbelievingly.
"That's a good way of romancing, isn't it?", Aisha said smiling coldly.

"What is wrong with you? I love you!", I said in protest as I clearly saw where this was going.
"Dare you say that! You can love no one! You're a heartless bad boy who can just flirt with women!"
"What the heck is wrong with you?!", I shouted at her in irritation.
"Please Aisha, you're getting it wrong.", Anjali said calmly as Aisha immediately shouted at her,
"You should better shut up, I think! What are you? Just a woman who likes jumping from one man to another!"
"Aisha, you're going too far now.. Please understand.", I said as I felt my temper rise slowly.

"What am I supposed to understand? The fact that you suddenly sit with her in your car and go on talking for hours, staring at her eyes?", She shot back.

"That is your insecurity speaking, Aisha. If you love me you're supposed to trust me.", I said trying to sound calm.
"Trust who? A play boy who had very graciously tried to defame her? Really, Siddhath Goenka?", Aditya said sarcastically as he came and stood beside Aisha.
"So you're fueling this fire, is it?", I asked coldly.
"Oh no.. I'm just holding the light in front of your deeds, Sid.", He said coldly.
"Aisha you're believing him?! I'm your husband! I love you and I know you love me!", I shouted but she replied coldly,
"Guess what? I would have never believed you. I should have known that you'll return to her. I should have.", Aisha's voice broke away.

"Why are you talking nonsense? There's nothing between us.", Anjali said softly as Aisha immediately shot at her,
"Now will a slut tell me what I'm supposed to say?!"
"Enough. Aisha you're going too far now!", I said raising my voice.

"Indeed. You're fighting for her now, isn't it? Fine. I'm not coming in between you guys anymore.", Saying so Aisha walked away closely followed by Aditya.
"Wait, I'll talk to her.. I'm so sorry..", Anjali said as she tried to rush behind Aisha as I stopped her.

"No relationship can last without trust. She doesn't trust me anymore. It's over.", I said as anger sprinted through my veins.
"But-"
"It's over. It was my fault to having ever loved her. It's all my fault to have ever loved again.", I said bitterly as I advanced back to my car.

That night I did not return home. I brought two bottles of whiskey and sat by the sea, drinking. Of course, love was bound to do this. But somehow, it all seemed so rapid.. she left me so easily as if she had always intended to do it.. as if she was waiting for a reason to leave me and walk away.

Next morning I reached back home to find her closet empty. The servants had said that she had just packed her suitcases and left. Pihu had been crying all night when her Aisha mom and refused to take her.

I was supposed to ruin her and here I sat on my bed.
Ruined.
Broken.
I rubbed off my tears as hatred surged through me once again.
If she could move on so easily, who was I waiting for.
Even I would overcome her as easily as she did, I thought bitterly rubbing off my tears.

°°°
Author's note:
As I've always said, a little separation makes relationships stronger..
But will it this time?

With Sid back to his hatred and Aisha leaving him without a second thought.. was there still hope for their love?

We'll know.. with a ten years leap.

Many new characters and new things are coming next.
😉
And don't hate me for doing this..😇😇😇

Tell me in the comments section!
😃😃😃

Tell me in the comments section!😃😃😃