Beautiful

My dear sisters and brothers in Islam :

If your heart is feeling pain right now then this message is for you.
If tears flow on to your pillow at night then this message is for you.
If only Allaah knows what your going through, then this message is for you. Let’s remind ourselves of a few things that will In shaa Allah put our hearts at rest a little.

1. Everything that happens in your life was written to happen by Allaah. He wrote the script and we act it out. It was written 50,000 years before the heavens and earth were created.

2. What has hit you could never have missed you.

3. Everything happens by the Qadr of Allaah. Nothing happens without Allah's will.

4. Allaah tests each soul with what it is capable of. Allaah does not burden a soul with more than it can bear. Allaah knows you can handle this.

5. The best of people (prophets) and pious people of the past were tested with much greater trials.

6. What you are going through will one day come to an end just like everything else in this world.

7. Don’t give anyone the power to take away your happiness. Shaytan loves to see a depressed Muslim.

8. Everyone thinks their life is hard but the truth is there is someone in a much worse situation than you.

9. Have you made an effort to fix things? If you haven’t woken up in the last third of the night to make Duaa to Allaah to fix your situation then you haven’t tried everything.

10. Make lots of istighfar and see your life change. Istighfar is a way out of distress.

Finally my dear Brothers and sisters, rely on Allaah and trust that all the affairs of the Muslim is good. Nothing goes to waste with Allaah and He is the best disposer of affairs.
#Alhamdulillah_For_Everything,

-) Dear reader :

-) You must Always be patience :

Don't think more about the FUTURE, It brings Fear...
Live this Moment with a Smile,It brings Cheer.
Every test in our life makes us bitter or better,
Every problem comes to make us or break us,
The choice is ours whether we become victims or victorious.
Beautiful things are not always good but good things are always beautiful. 
Happiness keeps You Sweet..But being sweet brings happiness

Patience with family is love, Patience with others is respect.
Patience with self is confidence and Patience with Allah is faith.

patience develops strength of character in us and helps us trust Allah( Subhanahu wa Ta’ala ) more each time we use it until finally our hope and faith are strong and steady."

-) Allah ( Subhanahu wa Ta’ala ) says :

O you who believed! Persevere in patience and constancy; .. in such perseverance; strengthen each other; and fear Allah that you may prosper." Surah Al-Imran[3:200] & "And seek(Allah's) help with patient, perseverance and prayer: It is indeed hard, except to those who bring a humbly submissive (to Allah)." Surah Al-Baqarah [2:45]

-) May Allah ( Glorified and Exalted Be He ) grants Us All patience and reunite us All in Jannatul Firdous Allahumma Aameen,

-) Allah Subhanahu WaTa’ala says : 

'And remind for indeed Reminder benefits the believers' (Qur'aan 51:55).

-) My dear sisters and brothers in Islam :

"You must value those who advice you and call you towards goodness, they are the ones pushing you towards Jannah."

Kindly do forward/share to all Muslims and Allah Will reward you In shaa'a Allah. Sharing of Knowledge is Sadaqatul-Jaariyah.