Faith

🍀بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم🍀
ﷺ ♥̸̨͡🍃ﷺ♥̸̨͡🍃ﷺ

STORY:
Allah is Most Kind to His Slaves

A high-ranking member of the Riyadh community related to me that in 1376 Hijri, a group of fishermen from the town of Jubayl set out for the ocean, & after spending three days & three nights fishing, they did not manage to catch even a single fish.

Meanwhile, a group of nearby fishermen caught many fish. They were surprised, not merely from the disparity between their failure & the other group’s success, but because they were performing the five daily prayers & failed while the other group was not praying & succeeded.

One of them said, “How perfect is Allah! We prayed to Allah every single prayer & we didn’t get anything; the other group did not prostrate to Allah even once over the last few days & look at all they managed to get!” In this way, the Shaytaan (Devil) whispered evil suggestions to them & advised them to abandon the prayer.

The next morning, they did not wake up for Fajr (the Morning Prayer). They also neglected to perform the Dhuhr (Noon) & Asr (Afternoon) Prayers.

Before nightfall, they set out for the ocean; they caught a fish & upon slitting it open they found a pearl in its stomach — a very expensive pearl. One of them took the pearl in his hand, stared at it, & said, after reflecting, “How perfect is Allah! When we obeyed Him we got nothing, & when we disobeyed Him this is what we got! Indeed, this sustenance before us is of a doubtful nature.”

Then he took hold of the pearl & hurled it into the ocean, saying immediately afterwards, “Allah will recompense us with better than this. By Allah, I will not take it, for we acquired it after abandoning the prayer. Come with me, & let us leave this place wherein we disobeyed Allah.”

They traveled three miles before camping for the night. Shortly afterwards they went fishing again, & they caught a fair-sized fish. When they slit it open, they found the same valuable pearl inside its stomach. They said, “All praise is due to Allah, Who has provided us with good sustenance.” They caught the fish after praying, remembering Allah, & asking for His forgiveness, so this time they kept it.

You should notice one important difference: the object was one & the same, but it was filthy when they acquired it while they were disobeying Allah, & it was pure when they acquired it while obeying Him.

Would that they were contented with what Allâh aиϑ His Messenger gave them aиϑ had said: “Allâh is Sufficient for us. Allâh will give us of His Bounty, aиϑ (also) His Messenger (from alms, etc.). We implore Allâh (to enrich us).”
(Quran 9:59)

Verily, it is Allah’s kindness.
So whenever somebody abandons something for Allah, Allah provides him with something that is better.

La Tahzan (Don’t be sad)
By Aaidh ibn Abdullah al-Qarni
🍃🌹🍃🌹🍃🌹🍃🌹🍃🌹