The Magicians

🍀بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم🍀
ﷺ ♥̸̨͡🍃ﷺ♥̸̨͡🍃ﷺ

The Magicians Dress

The Messenger of Allah (sallallaahu alayhi wasallam ﷺ) said:
“O people cry. Aиϑ if you cannot cry then make a face as though you are crying.”
[Mishkat]

It is well known that how we feel affects how we look. But what this Hadith is telling us, is that how we look also affects how we feel. Looks affect character.

When Firaun gathered together the magicians of his country to confront Musa (Alaihis Salaam), the magicians showed up in the same type of dress that was worn by Musa (Alaihis Salaam). Right after the competition all the magicians became Muslim.

Musa (Alaihis Salam) asked اَللّهُ Subhanahu Wa Ta’ala what the reason was that the magicians were granted the blessing of Islam while Firaun for whose Islam Musa (Alaihis Salam) had been sent & for whom the magicians had been taken on, was denied this blessing.

Allah Subhana Wa Ta’ala said, “O Musa, they came looking like you. My mercy didn’t like to see people looking like My beloved in the fire of Hell. That is why they were granted the blessing of Islam & since Firaun couldn’t even bring himself to resemble you this much he was denied this blessing.
[Amthal-e-Ibrat]

🍃🌹🍃
We should try to adopt the looks, mannerisms & dress of the Prophets & righteous people so that our hearts become affected by it.

🍃🌹🍃
It is also well known that whoever a person loves, they l♡ve their every expression & consciously or subconsciously adopt it.

✔✔✔Let us take to اَللّهُ
Subhana Wa Ta’ala proof of our l♡ve for His Messenger (ﷺ).
🍃🌹🍃🌹🍃🌹🍃🌹🍃🌹

WHAT DID OUR
RASULULLAH ﷺ WEAR:
https://jamiat.org.za/what-is-the-sunnah-clothing/