Nature

🍀بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم🍀
ﷺ ♥̸̨͡🍃ﷺ♥̸̨͡🍃ﷺ
STORY:
STAY TRUE TO YOU

A woman finds a snake thats been run over at the side of the road. Pitying its fate , she takes it home , caring for it until it has regained it's health.
As soon as it's strong enough it bites her , injecting its deadly venom into her bloodstream.

As she lay there dying , she asks the snake WHY , " why would u do this to me after the kindness I've showed u? "
The snake replied " U did what was in ur nature , I did what was in mine"

It's always better to have a broken heart than a hardened one!

Not everyone u befriend in the highways & byways of life will give u respect, honour & love .
BUT respect them anyway,
honour them anyway,
love them anyway.

How u treat others is not a reflection of them. It's a reflection of u pointing to the type of person U are.

No matter how much u get bruised & battered by the people in ur life- don't build walls around ur heart.
Despite what happens;
be kind,
be gentle,
be soft-hearted.
tread in the footsteps of اللَّهُ Subhana wa Ta'ala's beloved Rasool sallallaahu alayhi wasallam who was kind & gentle to the worst of enemies under the most trying of conditions.

Remember that ur kindness & gentleness are precious gifts from the One who lovingly created u. If u lose these gifts & allow ur heart to be hardened, u will only be hurting urself & shutting the doors of His mercy & kindness from reaching u.
🍃🌹🍃🌹🍃🌹🍃🌹🍃🌹